Story: LightsOut question

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by SnakeDoc, Dec 9, 2010.

1. SnakeDoc

SnakeDoc Well-Known Member

I just finished reading chapters 1-20 I cannot seem to find the rest of the book. Can anyone help me with a link?

2. GroovyMike

GroovyMike Well-Known Member

I know he is in the process of getting it in print. He may have pulled it off teh net, but try google. If the title doesn't come up with links try searching for 'Halfast'

3. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Yea I read it several years ago...but can't find more then you found.. I think there is going to be a wave of PAW movies more so then lately..

I may have it on my old PC.. I'll try to find out.. if so I'll get it to you ...

4. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I'll email it to you if you like - PM me with your favorite email address and I'll send it there ...

5. dante76

dante76 New Member

Maybe buy it from Amazon. It's a good book filled with lots of info. I think the author deserves the reward?

6. Idaholady

Idaholady Member

I just finished reading it two days ago and loved it! So well worth the read. I underlined items that I already have on hand and other items that I plan to purchase. I mailed the book off today to two of my like-minded friends; I plan to bug-out to their place, if things go down hill.

Now, they will have more information on fortifying their place.

Can't say enough good things about the book! It was awesome!! And, I hope everyone who is into preparedness will read it...