Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 1 of 20 Posts

· Registered
696 Posts
Yup, anything over 50 gallons that ISN'T in the vehicle fuel tank is also illegal... Without HAZARDOUS MATERIALS endorsement on the drives license, and placards on the vehicle.

Not even farm vehicles are exempt.
1 - 1 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.