1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
595 Posts
You can thank our terrible education system, higher ed, media and celebrities for fostering the idea the War Between the States was about slavery. It's a powerful brain-washing effort and it's working.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and what about anything dealing with a religion they have statues should we destroy them too and now the washington monument has been defaced--mabe we should tear the washington monument down as washington had slaves too--what a crock of s--t the leberals are dealing history in our schools bending history to match their warped thinking about histI'm native american indian/cherokee and proud of it we were never made slaves but the gov.stole everything we had. should we run around and destroy everything--no -- because we are americans and our people fought on both sides as did the whites,blacks, and all the others show some respect for our history good and bad-------sorry about the rant

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
I was glad to see they are making arrests. I believe it is a Federal offense, which means 99% chance of conviction and nice long prison terms.

·
Registered
0 Posts
No it's cool, our government let the Virginia battle flag be wiped off this earth and even imposed punishment for those who still fly it. So statues that remind us of our history should be wiped out as well. That's sarcasm of course with truth sprinkled in. We really need to separate and become 2 countries. One with all the hard working Americans who are not about to destroy our history and the other country, well California is already full of them so they can move there!

·
Just walking at the edge of my grave
4,246 Posts
This whole thing is just plain bizarre. They have even went so far as starting to dig up graves. Sometimes I am ashamed of what the USA has become.

·
Banned
343 Posts
I'd like to know when our kids are going to receive different history books based on their parents left or right position?

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'd like to know when our kids are going to receive different history books based on their parents left or right position?
Never. The liberals control the education system. No choice, just left. Not my problem though. We home school. We base our education off of a thing the left hates, ffffacts!

·
Banned
343 Posts
And now we have this!

Hollywood Forever Cemetery to Remove Confederate Monument
Getting out of hand with removing our countries history

http://ktla.com/2017/08/15/hollywood...alism-threats/

The Hollywood Forever Cemetery announced plans Tuesday to take down a monument commemorating Confederate veterans after hundreds of activists requested its removal, with some threatening vandalism.

Since 1925, the 6-foot monument has stood in the Confederate section of the cemetery, where more than 30 Confederate veterans, along with their families, are buried. The monument will be taken to a storage site within the next 24 hours, cemetery officials said, but the grave markers will remain.

·
Registered
0 Posts
And now we have this!

Hollywood Forever Cemetery to Remove Confederate Monument
Getting out of hand with removing our countries history

http://ktla.com/2017/08/15/hollywood...alism-threats/

The Hollywood Forever Cemetery announced plans Tuesday to take down a monument commemorating Confederate veterans after hundreds of activists requested its removal, with some threatening vandalism.

Since 1925, the 6-foot monument has stood in the Confederate section of the cemetery, where more than 30 Confederate veterans, along with their families, are buried. The monument will be taken to a storage site within the next 24 hours, cemetery officials said, but the grave markers will remain.
Oh i see it's ok to disrespect one group but not any others, these people should be ashamed of themselves. And how are people even offended by history?

·
Registered
100 Posts
George Orwell hit it correctly long ago...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

This from 1984-a novel most of the current crop of twinkies have never even heard of..

·
Registered
0 Posts
George Orwell hit it correctly long ago...

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right."

This from 1984-a novel most of the current crop of twinkies have never even heard of..
That book is like a good hammer, hits a lot of nails right on the head!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts