Spam

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by UncleJoe, Jun 16, 2009.

1. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I believe we're being spammed here. This new member is running through every thread and posting his website. Anyone online that can do something with this?

2. UncleJoe

3. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

I'm sure Dean will get to it, or one of the mods, when they get a hot minute... they're usually very good about this

4. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

If you notice spam or other threads that need to be dealt with before I do, please hit the report-post button found just under the user-name. The report-post button looks like an exclamation mark like this [​IMG]

I will receive an email with the link to the thread and the specific post that you are reporting as well as the reason why you are reporting the post (please be specific as to why it is being reported) ..

You can also use the report-post icon to ask to have a thread renamed, a thread moved to a better place or to ask to have the thread closed to any more posts ..

5. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

Thanks, naekid, I couldn't find the 'report post' icon before :eek: :rolleyes: because I am just stupid... so I was just PMing Dean... :rolleyes:

6. UncleJoe

I never knew what that was for. Guess I'm just a Dodo Bird too. :eek:

7. doc66

doc66 Well-Known Member

I thought this was about SPAM, not spam.

8. howard

howard Guest

guys this is spam nt a spamer.....
    hehehehe

9. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Spam in any form, be it the irritating online kind or the canned meat kind, is best avoided at all costs. :)