Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm worried...I'm worried a lot... in fact I'm extremely worried... you see, I was sitting here having a bowl of granola for breakfast, no, this is not what worries me because I happen to like Granola...

I'm worried because , while eating my Granola, I was reading a really good book... entitled "The Lion's Game" if anybody cares ..anyway it was written by Nelson DeMille , but I digress..

It wasn't the eating of the Granola that was worrying me, nor was it the fact I was reading while having my breakfast... since I usually read while eating, not necessarily while eating Granola nor breakfast.. but rather any meal, unless others are present which would of course be rude and uncivilized...

I again digress... sorry..

Anyway as I was reading and eating my Granola, I found I was becoming increasingly frustrated by the fact that I had finished the page and was having so much trouble turning the page.... this isn't what worries me....

It was the fact that I found I was clicking the computer mouse in my attempt to turn the page!

Should I be as worried as I am? ?

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Do we need to hold an intervention, Hozay?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Crap ... what just happened here ????????

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Crap ... what just happened here ????????

I just one heck of a Déjà vu .:eek:

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
So.... let me get this straight. You were trying to eat and read, then digressed (several times). Then, you went to bed and digested. Ok.... now what? :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts