Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wow. If this is the general mindset of people in certain other countries towards the G7 leadership. Well, I guess there is going to be consequences for world leaders, and that means us to. We bear the brunt. Even if it's just a partial mindset of many. That being said. They would do worst to us, if things were switched around. Without hesitation or remorse. We try to fix things up, or at least deal with issues. We must. Who wants to do that. No one really. Definitely in the wrong sometimes to.

I guess NATO wants a buffer to in Europe against Russia. Just as Russia wants a buffer against N.A.T.O.
N.A.T.O. went to far though, it seems. Getting a bit of a smack down from Russia. But we will see.

·
Super Moderator
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well America can let 10s of millions of people into the country, across the border, for cheap labour. Doesn't matter, how many 10s of millions they let in, if they can not literally, afford to work. With inflation and all that. There vote still matters though.

Lots of talk for a time of working 1.5 jobs to make ends meet. Before that, it was getting the wife, into the work force, to make ends meet. Now it will be 2 full-time jobs I guess. 16 hours a day working, I guess.

Then couples working 3.5 jobs in total together. Than 4, full-time jobs together. Kids getting jobs to.

Before we know it. We will all be wearing loin cloths to, only, as we work.

Just think of all the fat that will get worked off. Not that will have a impact on global warming.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts