Preparedsociety.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Track Layer
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't yet decided to buy a ticket, ( I have bought two my whole life) but if I win the powerball what do you guys want me to buy you? Be nice and pair fair. Im not buying any one a fighter jet or a 50 cal if you live in NJ LOL. If any one else wins from our site I would like an evil black rifle if you know what I mean

·
Track Layer
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Invite me to your DELUXE off grid BOL when the shtf...thanks!
Db your close enough to me I will invite you to the groundbreaking and give you your own room in the compound. No ass kissing here, your one of the people I most respect here. You say what you believe even if its not popular. If your like that in real life we could get along just fine

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
This plus ammo, lots and lots of ammo. Thanks buddy.

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Hire Jason Richwine. Find the guy who was fired from the Washington D.C. Mayor's office for being a racist because he used the word "niggardly" and give him a job.

Hire anyone who leftists try to burn at the stake for being witches for simply telling the truth. That's how you could do all of civilization a HUGE favor. Don't let the ignoramuses win and take society down to their level.

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Well I would never ask but, This

·
Registered
428 Posts
Pay off the land in Idaho and build a small cabin. Should only be a bit under $80,000.
Thank you so much, I can move up there and start the farm without having to keep working.

·
I love the smell of Argon in the morning
2,850 Posts
If I won the lottery. Buy a 20,000 acre ranch in the sand hills of Nebraska. Then build an underground bunker with 10,000 sq feet. Then I would put in a 6000 X 100 foot runway with 50,000 sq foot hangar. O ya and don't forget the outside drive in theater.

Bobbb, if you win I want a case of snickers.

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
I'd love canning jars too and maybe an hours free shopping in Lehman's. I'll need a plane ticket and somewhere to stay as well, lol.

EDIT : DH says he'd rather go to Cabelas or Brownells :rolleyes:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ok thank you for asking.
I want you to take my place ( because I just refuse)
at explaing (to someone under the age of 30)why it's a
GOOD thing to buy 1 (stinking) extra can of (ready to eat)
Chicken soup each week.
And then repeat to a different person each day.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
I could use a small barn or fencing all around my property.

If I won it all for myself, I'd buy an island an Norman Reedus ;)

·
Not so new
581 Posts
I think we all play"What If"!!!!! Me if I won ,who cares I would go stark ravening SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!! And take a huge bunch with me.Course I still have my special charities that get a chunk....St Judes,Any and all Vets and on going Service men& women,Shriners Children Hosp,Shelters etc etc.I have a few family that I would do what is safe to give(you get my drift here...right)But share I would...LETS WIN!!!!

·
1,734 Posts
Nothing, but thank you for the offer

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.