smilies

Discussion in 'Website Comments and Suggestions' started by CVORNurse, Sep 18, 2009.

1. CVORNurse

CVORNurse Well-Known Member

I just wanted to let you guys that run the board know how much I love the smilie choices. I especially like :usaflag: & :canflag: that is so neat, and I wish the other boards I am on had such a varied selection. :2thumb:

Vicky

2. Canadian

Canadian Well-Known Member

Oh, there's a Canadian one. Cool.

3. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I am always open to more suggestions of "clean" smilies. I have many more smilies on other boards that I am administrator at and hundreds more smilies on my computers at home - but - many I find are not appropriate for a forum of this nature.

Canadian - if you are in the full editor, there is a list of smilies followed by the word More .. clicking on that will bring up even more options of smilies on the board.

4. NaeKid

I am bored at work today, so in a mood of craziness, I just hooked up a few more smilies .. 40 smilies available as of today! :wave:

5. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

:wave:Wow. The fun never ends here at prepared society...

6. NaeKid

Another batch of new smilies for you all to enjoy uploaded this morning :melikey:

and I found one just for fishies :earthhug:

7. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Very Cool! I like this one ...:booboo: and this one ...:surrender: this one I can't wait to use ...:gaah: (LOL) but most of all well I have wanted to use this one :ghost:

Smilies are very cool ... Thanks!:earthhug:

8. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

This is my favorite :gaah: I think it's going to show up a lot. :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: