Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you guys that run the board know how much I love the smilie choices. I especially like :usaflag: & :canflag: that is so neat, and I wish the other boards I am on had such a varied selection. :2thumb:

Vicky

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I am always open to more suggestions of "clean" smilies. I have many more smilies on other boards that I am administrator at and hundreds more smilies on my computers at home - but - many I find are not appropriate for a forum of this nature.

Canadian - if you are in the full editor, there is a list of smilies followed by the word More .. clicking on that will bring up even more options of smilies on the board.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I am bored at work today, so in a mood of craziness, I just hooked up a few more smilies .. 40 smilies available as of today! :wave:

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
:wave:Wow. The fun never ends here at prepared society...

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Another batch of new smilies for you all to enjoy uploaded this morning :melikey:

and I found one just for fishies :earthhug:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Very Cool! I like this one ...:booboo: and this one ...:surrender: this one I can't wait to use ...:gaah: (LOL) but most of all well I have wanted to use this one :ghost:

Smilies are very cool ... Thanks!:earthhug:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
this one I can't wait to use ...:gaah:
This is my favorite :gaah: I think it's going to show up a lot. :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah: :gaah:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts