Sighted Slingshots

Discussion in 'Equipment & Survival Kits' started by JohnP, Dec 21, 2008.

1. JohnP

JohnP Member

Anybody have experience with these things? I think they're pretty darn cool, should work really well for small game. I 'm pretty sure ole Santa has one in his pack for me... :D!

http://www.catsdomain.com/

~JohnP

2. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

*runs to shop to copy the design*

3. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

I've used slingshots to take down small game & birds before & I can tell you they can be darn deadly especially for the price.

4. dilligaf

dilligaf Well-Known Member

yall check old rufus hussey out...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ieWrWLjii0]YouTube - Carolina Camera: The Sling Shot Man[/ame]

5. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Whoa.......awesome!

What part of North Ga. you in Dilligaf?

6. endurance

endurance Well-Known Member

Agreed on the awesome comment. wow!

I was just thinking about adding some latex surgical tubing to my field kit. Adventure racers will use a 10' section to pull slower team members while racing. It's also useful for getting water out of your solar still without unsealing it. But now I'm thinking a slingshot would probably be the most utilitarian use for it.

7. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

I'm headed to the shop.pics to come!

8. ShaiserManelli

ShaiserManelli Guest

The reason this guy doesn't aim is because he's been doing it since he was a child and probably has done it so much without aiming that he has the neural pathways down to do it that way from a young age... but he is good I've never heard of someone like that who can use a slingshot

9. The_Blob

there's a guy called Chief AJ who has sling**** world records who hosts seminars & has dif slingshots & related products for sale

just google 'chief aj slingshot' you should find it easy

10. zerocool

zerocool Guest

I used to always get the rock that is angled to where it curves when you shoot it slightly, was this guy just using regular gravel?

11. The_Blob

wtf is "slingshot" censored?

nevermind, I must've misspelled it