Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you tube is full of videos about the Virgo alignment, many claiming that it will be the sign of the second coming of Jesus, one of the problems that has been raise is that Jupiter is being birthed, which is more aligned with Zeus,
Mostly you would have to check out a few and discern for your self or not.

Niburu has been coming to destroy us for a long time, every second event seems to cause predictions.

·
Registered
187 Posts
you tube is full of videos about the Virgo alignment, many claiming that it will be the sign of the second coming of Jesus, one of the problems that has been raise is that Jupiter is being birthed, which is more aligned with Zeus,
Mostly you would have to check out a few and discern for your self or not.

Niburu has been coming to destroy us for a long time, every second event seems to cause predictions.
In my opinion, if this is or will be the second coming of Christ I am sure there won't be an announcement made ahead of time. Every time planets come into alignment people prepare for the apocalypse it seems or at least talk about it. One thing I can say for sure is the people I deal with every day have been particularly odd the past couple of days. This happens every time there is a full or new moon. Many say it makes no difference but I can tell you that at least for them, it has an effect. The next full moon is not until the 5th of October if I recall so maybe this is causing things to go off the tracks. :dunno:

·
Jack of all trades?
8,397 Posts
I don't put much stock in planets & stuff....

But we need to stay out of another world war.

If Christ comes again before that happens, then GOOD!!!

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".
~Albert Einstein

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Bible tells us no man or angel will ever know the day. I suspect pretty much no traces of my DNA will even exist and I will be long forgotten from even the history of the digital era when end times actually arrive many many millennia down the road. By which time we will have already colonized proxima centauri.

·
Dogs breath
2,597 Posts
My 2 cents.....

I believe this world is rapidily conditioning itself to enter into that 7 years of tribulation , spoken of muchly in the book o Daniel and the book of Revelations.

Actually, I believe the only thing preventing this action...is the appearing of Jesus in the air to call home is children, living and the dead.

His second coming , to this Earth, will not be so joyous, he will come as a King, Lion, Ruler, Judge,vindicator, as spoken of in Daniel and Revelations.

The Sun and Moon were placed for light upon Earth , the Stars for guidance/Navagtion. Thats what God said in the bible.

But.... I believe the Bible,

I don't expect anyone that doesn't believe the bible to share my views.;):)

ooooops...sorry....didn't mean to get preachy. :rolleyes::D

Jim

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
My daughter is really into study. She is prepared for survival and meeting the Lord whichever comes first. Sometimes a little too much and like I told her yesterday no man wants to sleep with a saint. She agreed to tone it down some.Her husband is a good man but not as religious as she is and that can hurt a marriage. In my understanding the husband is sanctified by the believing wife and vice versa? :dunno: I'm very proud of her for being so watchful and her faith is stronger than anyone I know she actually lives it.

·
Banned
399 Posts
This is not the first time the end of the world was predicted. Not even the first about what is supposed to happen on the date, which has happened before. Even the eclipse was supposed to be a sign of something relating to religion.

·
Dogs breath
2,597 Posts
We have been stocking heavily our preps , more so lately...

No because of any PREDICTIONS on any kind ,:rolleyes:

but because of one Krazy Kim Junk Un, and what he may cause....not what he can personally do to me.

putin.jpg

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
If Hillary would have been elected I would have proclaimed the apocalypse was upon us. In fact I might have hoped for it. She had the potential to be the palest horseman I could imagine, but she's turned out to be a Y2K all over again. Which is why I have been able to buy up lots of ammo on the cheap.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Check out who we honor. Looks like we have almost as many gods as the Romans did in whom's footsteps we seem to be following.
And the gift from France a statue of Isis to welcome in their followers. Lady Liberty my donkey. My Rosie was a very wise ass ,she always checked things out before she approached them. The ass I lost I miss the most.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Check out who we honor. Looks like we have almost as many gods as the Romans did in whom's footsteps we seem to be following. And the gift from France a statue of Isis to welcome in their followers. Lady Liberty my donkey. My Rosie was a very wise ass ,she always checked things out before she approached them. The ass I lost I miss the most.

that might have something to do with the symbolic rebirth of Zues

·
Resto
458 Posts
My 2 cents.....

I believe this world is rapidily conditioning itself to enter into that 7 years of tribulation , spoken of muchly in the book o Daniel and the book of Revelations.

Actually, I believe the only thing preventing this action...is the appearing of Jesus in the air to call home is children, living and the dead.

His second coming , to this Earth, will not be so joyous, he will come as a King, Lion, Ruler, Judge,vindicator, as spoken of in Daniel and Revelations.

The Sun and Moon were placed for light upon Earth , the Stars for guidance/Navagtion. Thats what God said in the bible.

But.... I believe the Bible,

I don't expect anyone that doesn't believe the bible to share my views.;):)

ooooops...sorry....didn't mean to get preachy. :rolleyes::D

Jim
I read the same thing in Scripture. I didn't think you were "Preachy". Truth is Truth.

PS. The Zoroastrians AKA Magi, were taught by Daniel, the very day of The Season of the Messiahs Birth. They watched the Constellations for over 600 years, over many Generations, till His Star Rose. Ill give you one Guess as to who provided the Gold they brought.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I read the same thing in Scripture. I didn't think you were "Preachy". Truth is Truth.

PS. The Zoroastrians AKA Magi, were taught by Daniel, the very day of The Season of the Messiahs Birth. They watched the Constellations for over 600 years, over many Generations, till His Star Rose. Ill give you one Guess as to who provided the Gold they brought.
And it was Balaam's prophecies in Numbers 24:17-19 that told them to look for a star announcing a King.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts