Senate Bill 3081

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by OldCootHillbilly, May 14, 2011.

1. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Anybody heard bout this? Received it recently. Says Senate bill 3081 sponsored by John McCain would give the President an his cronies the ability ta hold without rights mostly any person what they deemed a "Enemy Combatant"! Examples given, military personnel returnin home, certain folks what have varied political beleifs from the current administration.

Don't know bout this, if it be true, lord help this country, were all gonna be eyebrow deep in do do. So anybody elese heard anythin bout some hair brained scheme like this?

2. DJgang

DJgang I put SAs on IGNORE!

John McCain? Really? Yep, we've got to find out about this...it may be geared toward immigration or terrorist, but could also be abused ...

3. weedygarden

weedygarden Well-Known Member

John McCain is a war monger. I don't care about your political affiliation: Republican, Democrat, whatever. That is just a distraction from reality.

Reality: this is another piece to prepare for being able to detain anyone that is not submissive and obedient in NWO. All politicians in Washington, DC are complicit.

I think you can prepare for the worst, hope for the best, and stay under the radar as best you can. I think the most important thing you can do is not draw attention to yourself: Don't preach about getting prepared, don't go to the store and buy more than a few of one item (like 8 - 25lb bags of rice), and don't have an attitude towards those in law enforcement or power. You will be noticed and it will be documented.

Live a quiet life and work hard to prepare for the impending whatever.

4. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Like Ragnar Benson (the author) says... Look like you're no one of interest and you have nothing 'they' want.

:D

5. Nadja

Nadja Well-Known Member

Somehow, this does not surprise me in the least. I do believe that he is as two faced as they come