Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just signed up i am a ret, gunny that served in bosnia and in desert storm looking forward to learning what i dont know and teaching what i can i already have 25 acres in louisianna and preparing for the future remember when someone throws something away is it really useless?????
improvise improvise improvise

·
Registered
113 Posts
The forum can always use more cannon fodd... I mean jarhea... I mean Marines! Just kidding, by the way. Some of the best, and craziest, guys I know were in the Marines. Welcome!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Howdy & Welcome!:wave:

Come on in & ... Thank you for your service.:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hello and Welcome

Welcome glad to have you. :congrat: Thank you for your service to our country. :congrat: I'm an Army veteran was married 27 years to a Marine. Can't thank those Marines enough.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
WELCOME from a former grunt! I'm new here also but these guys are great and very helpful ( :sssh: except since the Olympics the boys wayyy up north are a bit testy...:p)

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
WELCOME from a former grunt! I'm new here also but these guys are great and very helpful ( :sssh: except since the Olympics the boys wayyy up north are a bit testy...:p)
You haven't seen testy yet :eek:

:kiss:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
You haven't seen testy yet :eek:

:kiss:
Damn naekid, I thought yawl folks up there was hordin gold???.... all joking aside, great Oly's...first time I've ever really watched and I really have rooted for yawl as much as for ours... well close anyway.... :beercheer:

Good on yer mates!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome semperfi, thanks for your service. The reason I never joined just finnished four years in and is in Kuwait right now. I think I missed out on a good life changing experience. Anyway the guys here are great, lots of good info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts