Seeking Prepper (and Proper) Lady

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by preparedrvnvet, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. preparedrvnvet

preparedrvnvet New Member

Conservative, level-headed, safe and sane male prepper/survivalist seeks to meet a very special and unique, similarly-oriented woman for (initially) friendship and correspondence. I am a semi-retired, business professional; currently living in NC, but am open to relocation. I am a man of character, integrity, and principles, who believes strongly in the traditional values of personal freedom, individual responsibility, and honor. My watchwords are: honesty, integrity, and discretion. I tend to be a private person; low-profile, romantic (in the classic sense), gentle, quiet, and reserved.

Personality Traits: intelligent, university educated, mature, disciplined, decisive, assertive, organized, hard-working, introspective, passionate, non-violent, laid-back, humorous, ethical, upright, polite, respectful, and traditional.

Skills & Abilities: Pilot and aircraft owner, military-trained survivalist, combat veteran, advanced scuba diver, combat skills instructor, advanced first aid.

Where you live is unimportant, all ages are invited to reply, and kids are OK. Please tell me about yourself – honestly, frankly, and completely; for I am very sincere in my quest. I am not judgmental about a person’s past; I am interested solely in their potential for the future. Write to me, with several recent photos (I will reciprocate), and explain to me what you seek, what you would bring to the relationship, and why I should choose you. Write to: Pilot, P.O. Box 27001, Fayetteville, NC 28314.

2. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum, from a happily married woman, but stick around, hopefully you'll find what you're looking for! Sounds like you'd be a good catch for the right person!

Meanwhile, you might visit the other threads on the forum and share what you can, and ask questions that come up from time to time!

Best wishes!

3. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

:welcome: Well another married prepper lady here, but I wanted to say welcome to the forum too! :wave: and :goodluck: there is gotta be a single prepper gal here somewhere!:2thumb:

4. catsraven

catsraven Meoww

Ok I found most of that not very intriguing. Im not trying to be mean but you dont say what you are looking for. What is a proper lady? Everyone has there definition. I tend to be an aggressive woman. Dose she have to be educated?
    I would have a lot more questions. Tell me why I would pick you.

Again Im not trying to be mean or flame in any way. :)

5. whisperingwinds

whisperingwinds Member

She probably should use a fork while eating....lol jk.... just not while flying!

Hey, Vet, I cant find the items we talked about. I do want most of what I see on that post.
    I cant fly there tho :)

6. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums, from yet another married prepper lady!

7. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Hello and Welcome ...from a happily married woman ...

I agree with catsraven ... more info needed ... to snag that Proper Lady ... lol

I wish you (and yours well).:earthhug:

:flower:

8. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

It may help to say what kind of prepper/survivalist you are ... and there are many .... Do you plan to store 1000 MREs or would you be more of a homesteading kind of guy???

Just the first thing that came to my mind ...

9. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

DAMN!! I didn't know all you "guys" was "gals" .....:D

10. preparedrvnvet

Huh?

Not sure what you're saying...Can you enlighten?

11. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Hozay - didn't you know that many women have that nesting instinct down pat, eh? Oh ya - I try to remember who all are female or male from their intoduction-posts ... :sssh:

12. preparedrvnvet

Huh again

What do you mean??

13. Elinor0987

Elinor0987 Supporting Member

I've read the post several times and still don't know what to make of it. In the beginning of the post it seems as though you are an open, honest person and sincere in your efforts to find a companion. All of that is contradicted by this:

That sounds more like someone posting a job listing or seeking a business partner and asking for resume submissions. I understand that you're still new and don't have many posts for people to make a more concrete conclusion. Online some would be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and chalk this one up to a fluke or lack of time while making the post. Offline it's a different story and the same rules of communication don't always apply. I hope you're not taking the same approach out there because there are a lot of women that would ask the same question of you.

It all comes down to knowing what you are willing to put into a relationship and what you hope to get out of it. If you make yourself available and are persistent in you efforts, then sooner or later you will find what you are looking for.

14. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

Obvious Troll Is OBVIOUS

15. Concerned_ Citizen

Concerned_ Citizen Well-Known Member

thats what i got out of it right away....

16. Herbalpagan

Herbalpagan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum.

17. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Thanks for the smile ... and now you know! lol

18. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

yeah, see the "i" makes it feminine...

like Hanki or Butchi or Gregori...

:eek: :ignore: :sssh: :cry:

WHY am I single again? :D ;)

19. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

*gasp!* I'm a gal? :gaah: *glances over at mirror* Oh yeah...I guess I am! :D

I don't think he's a troll. He could be. Gotta wonder about his two subsequent posts saying "huh?" because it didn't seem too hard to figure out what people were asking!

I actually thought it was smart, if he's seriously trying to find someone. Some people have complex thought patterns and maybe he was awkward putting the thing together, so it sounds like a job application type deal.

It can be really hard to find a decent like-minded person as we get older. The magazine articles always suggest to "go where like-minded people hang out", and this site might be the kind of people this guy is like.

I feel very protective toward our Prepared Society family. It's more than just a forum. preparedrvnvet, I hope you're on the up-and-up and really sincere, because if you aren't, I'm going to pop out of your PO box one day when you open it and rip your nose off!

Well, not really, but the thought will be there. :ignore:

20. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

I just exchanged a couple of PM's with him and he does seem to be a nice guy, and seems to be who he says he is.

No guarantees, you'll have to take that at face value, but there you go!

I met my husband, MMM, online after we found ourselves alone and figuring there wasn't anyone decent and available at our ages. Other than a few political and religious differences of opinion, he's right on the jackpot as my perfect guy. It took me 6 years to find him and we've been married 8 years. I hope preparedrvnvet doesn't have to wait as long to find his soulmate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.