Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
See if some type, of body of knowledge can be created. Of dangerous schools, to have your kids in. Because of staff activities to. Well for sure, if gang members are in there, or around there. Wanna be gangster present then. Smart thing mentioned in 1st story below. A kid stayed out of school, because of hearing threats, of a possible shooting.

Teachers letting bullying take place, and or blaming the victim. Have spouses who need victims to, for career security. Only pretending to help victim. Injustice. Never trust school staff and officials. Get a lawyer at the slightest problem, with them. So now, more poor people, will become there victims. Will join the gangs, and such. No choices as made to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michigan teen charged in Oxford High School shooting. Dec 1 2021. Reported today.

Very generic terms are being used, that leave a lot to be desired, in publicly disclosed information. I know early yet. I don't trust a word the local police there, or school officials say. Worded a special way. P.R. damage control.
No mention of what was done, to prevent this school shooting.
-------- What lead up to this? That is very important knowledge? --------- Want facts not interpretations of the facts. Want a time line to. Not interested in these peoples interpretations. Including from news reports and law enforcement. 1000s of times more often in these situations a fight or a assault occurs. Which is what government worker want, so they can ruin, peoples lives, and then basically, there life is over. (All for government workers, local career security). Happens to victimized people, at the time. They end up being charged, and law enforcement, acts like they are too stupid, to understand, what's going on. Practised liars. Law enforcement, right up to judges to, should practice drooling to, when speaking to people.

I think school board members, need to start being sued. They live in houses, so they are rich.

Some type of well known public standards, needs to be implemented, and by board members, being personally accountable, to prevent such shootings from occurring (be a huge help). So then, the general public at large knows, if national standards, are being followed or not. Board members, must make sure personally, public safety standards, are being meet. They need to be always, personally accountable, an criminally so to.

Just because, board members and staff, did this or that, pretending to fix up there messes. Doesn't mean, what they did, was right, and or just. Why do people need lawyers, when dealing with these people? Because they are abusers, pretending not to be abusers, of children, and minors, and young adults. They just cover up, what they do, to abuse victims. As a basic rule. People need to start assuming, they are in the wrong. What do we pay they for? Only your kids life, may be at stake.

They all need to be fired (board members), on the spot, when this type of thing happens (extreme violence). Publicly treated like the shooter. Pictures and names, shown in the press etc. Local and the national press. Sometimes it will be wrong. Firing a few. So what? Not worth it to society. Keeping them around. They should have reported them not following national standards for example.

Board members, need to start facing automatic criminal charges to, when a school shooting occurs. There needs to be public documentation, of what gets done by board members and staff (all involved), and what the victim(s) says, is going on. All sides in event(s) need to publicly explain, what they did, and did not do, as accused of. Teachers and other staff, need to state, if they know if victim(s), or others, are being abused, in any way or are abusing someone(s). We need, real accountability.

People are being driven, to extreme acts of violence, at least sometimes. Mostly it is fist fights, and such, instead. Prevention is best. All parties, need to publicly state, on the record, and available, to the public, what's going on. No exceptions. Crazy George or crazy whomever. School staff, can wait in corrections, while things get straightened out, in court when school shooting(s) occur. Real prevention measures. Real accountability. Some people will know the truth, if lies are said, beforehand, and freak out, at the thought, of there kids, going to that school.

Schools will have public records available then, of how actually they do such things, what they did and did not do. Even for much lesser crimes, and such. Schools then showing parents and kids, real stuff, is being done, for prevention purposes, of extreme acts of violence and stopping abusing behaviours from occurring. If done correctly. As a general rule anyway. Nothings perfect, in the real world. School staff wants people abused or are indifferent to students long term suffering (torturous abuses). If done correctly, should make things better for all, except for victimizers. Staff doesn't want to fix this up. Lots of those around. Better get yourself a pet lawyer. Get to know that lawyer, a bit anyway. At least, try to meet a few. Hopefully some meet and greets, where you live with lawyers. Where things get explained. A would go to a few, and take notes. About the lawyer to, and what is said, and not said. Lawyers will probably hate me for saying this., That's how stupid they are, in lots of ways. I can explain that to. I am stupid in lots of ways to. At least I know that.

Victims are usually made to be loners. Abusers make sure people hate and or abuse them to. They get attacked verbally and or physically. With a easily available publicly accessible information source, of these events, with school staff, having no choice, but to say, what occurred, and what they actually know themselves. People can see what's going on. Held criminally responsible, or at least fired, and state why, publicly, if staff lie, and or leave facts out. Etc. We want abusive behaviour to stop occurring fast. So it should stop fast. Outside impartial investigations, and publicly stated, by whom (peoples names) and what company, they work for, etc. Results tied to them. People will learn, when they do something there locally. Locals may then, know the truth, if they can be trusted to be truthful. The whole, truth and nothing but the truth. If people refused to cooperate, etc. Publicly stated and easily publicly available, everything. School staff, fired on the spot, for not fully cooperating, and telling the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. From step one to the finish. When a complaint is made. They must report abuses happening or fired. It's staffs own fault, this is necessary.

A long term abused person, is a torture victim. Acts like a torture victim to. They are driven to lash out at there victimizers. Do so sometimes in various ways. They know and learn there is no justice for them only more horrific abuses yet to be suffered. Don;t know if that's the case in this situation. I do not even hesitate to believe so. I know what gets done to me still and I would be the criminal still. With whatever I do. Whenever possible. They want there party to never end. We are slaves (Ns), and they are (house Ns) for the masters. Regardless of there skin colour, or whatever. Part of modern day slavery. Living off other peoples, misery and suffering, so they can have it easy, and unjustly so.

People get fired, for swearing at someone. Let alone letting them be victimized and or allowing people to be killed, and or shot. Why are they so special? The press and courts protect and love them.

Notice what's being done to the parents. Even though they committed no crime. Want to make it about the guns. Don't even want to talk about what was going on in the school yet again.

I bet the school official(s) though he would just do something to get charged with getting into a fist fight or whatever. If we knew the truth. Happens to me all the time. People trying to push me into getting into a fight. Even today with the convicted sex offender gang members around me. Dec 1 2021. Just a small part of the local gang in here.

Silence of the lambs. You know almost nothing, so we all stay lambs. So silence for the lambs keeps us all lambs for the sheering, slaughtering.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
So when even a single person is allowed to be abused at school for example. That's a terrible school for your children, child to be at. Especially for a child (one alone). Easy to abuse. Once picked that's it. When picked nothing will matter. Get your child out of there. That's it. Will drive your child crazy if they can. All want to pass your children around. All government departments staff locally, want there turn, and paperwork, showing how needed they are. Police and courts to especially (incredibly important, in destroying your child(s) future).

The criminal justice system, will literally, let gang members, come after your child(s) in all kinds of ways. Children. Your child(s) make a mistake once, in any way. The police will arrest your child. Even for trying, to keep there brother or sister safe. Others will try, to get your children, to turn on, and hate each other. Alone and easy pickings then. Each individually. Law enforcement to. Right up to there eyeballs in all this. Pretending they do not understand, what is going on. Prosecutors, DAs, judges to. I guess internal affairs, do not understand either. They all should practice drooling, while they lie, to you, and your loved ones, faces. Do I need to talk about the press? Who love and protect all kinds of victimizers.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Always want the central issue to be about banning guns or punishing gun owners. Whenever they can. That is not the central issue. When guns are not involved, or are, you never hear the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, about the back story, (might have taken years, for shooter(s) to get murderously violent) that lead up to the shooting, unless it pushes the presses (the presses agendas and the masters) agenda(s). The alone should horrify you at how bad things really are. See what happens if they ever get us all disarmed. People who actually think they know what's best for you. Even though they don't even know your name. Also people, who want to take more from you, and also, just dominate you, even more, want you disarmed to, at any cost. Want to do things that they know will extremely anger lots of there own citizens. So much so that it scares them. The though of people having guns. Elections scare government workers. It really does. Elections. They always want more. More and more. So they must take. How much do you have left to give. They want more and more. Told you. If not directly, then indirectly.

When a person is driven to acts of violence. You can expect that government workers will want that person to stay incoherent. Then government workers locally will do things to that person to make sure they do not have time to let there thoughts become coherent. To properly explain what was done to them, and or is being done to them. I have personally in the past started explaining coherently to the R.C.M.P. what was being done to me, at that time and place. The police then shut you down. By not letting you fully explain what is going on. Trying to trip you up. Say 2 different criminal events occurred and different times, and you explain this. You tell the RCMP member. RCMP officer will switch over to other event with question(s) without telling you. So they can say you are lying I guess. Etc. They are in PR mode on TV and around ordinary people. When no one else is around or just criminals are, there true nature of evil, is displayed to you.

When you watch TV series about the RCMP. Like Due South. You are seeing serious P.R. taking place, because they need it. Gangs and such allowed to be around. That is the criminal justice system, allowing the gangs, to be around. Convicted sex offenders allowed to be around. That is the same thing going on. Nothing more important, than police career safety. That is there highest priority. Your safety and your families is there lowest priority. Except P.R. wise. As soon as they can, they will go back to there old ways. As they have done before. Have not stopped many things, they do to people on purpose.

Make one mistake dealing with criminals that are allowed to be around and you will become the criminal. Just one mistake. Around here they would not even show up sometimes when people would call then, about the gang members, doing crimes and such, around here. The R.C.M.P. get mad fast to, if you keep calling them. Makes crime statistics look bad if you keep calling them. Something happens then RCMP will show up and act all concerned and say "why did you not call us?". They actually do that. Or similar words. Death threats and such in various ways around you to. Well me anyway. When they do something like that. That is very serious and dangerous. That are assumed to automatically be telling the truth to. There is no justice for the poor and abused. As things get worst people will learn all they can do is try to make there family a little safer. Try not to dispare. But many will despair at the horror.

Eventually if you survive, you will become someone like me. Most likely that person(s) will not survive or do something that gets them thrown in prison. They know how torture victims react. Part of there vctimization and hence career security. Torture has been made part of there careers. Letting other people torture you but pretend it's not happening. They need to start practising drooling, while they lie to you face. Press should start practising drooling to.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Most junkies are psychopaths. So giving them free drugs doesn't work, in crime prevention. Same with convicted sex offenders, and such. They want to dominate people, and use them up, and toss them away. It's part of there fun and domination. Convicted child molesters and such, who have a history, of not being able to control themselves. Will get your children, hooked on drugs, to sexually abuse them. Can be 80 years old. Doesn't matter. Still sexual domination, for pleasure, control (prostitution) and trade them basically for more drugs (partying) and eventually prostitution on the streets.

Literally people, in your government locally, who want you, your children, hooked on hard drugs, for there easy careers. Whatever takes, so they can have it easy. So someone in government got away with doing this. So some others started doing this, and never got into trouble either. Now, all that want to anywhere, and everywhere, do this. Made this a normal everyday part of there job and careers.

Eventually getting lawyers involved. Will not work, in protecting your family, for more and more people. In protecting there families. Told you. It's the next logical step. They need victims, so they will make sure they get victims. The press will still love and protect them. How? Lawyer will not do there job as expected. Lawyers for poor people will become more scare and less effective. Laws will change. Victims will be driven insane more often. So more suicides, and violence, and extreme acts of violence. Criminal will be allowed to get worst. Schools will get worst for victims. Etc. Already seems to be happening, or not being dealt with properly. In various ways. Told you. A moment, in history.

The press will become more dishonest. In various ways.

So when your government get involved with crimes. They become not crimes. So what gets done to me, will be done, to more and more people. Even murder and murderous activities, torturous activities. When done properly, are not crimes. That is when government workers does it. So de-fact-o murder, will become, more and more commonplace. Told you. Another moment in history. Well already a given fact. Will just get worst and worst, and occur, in more and more places. Why not? Another gift from Yellowknife for the world you see. A science now, perfected on me personally. Even to kids now around here, and grown up kids now to. Criminals to. A science for all kinds of horrors now. Whatever takes.

Told people it will get even worst. Every single year it will get worst and worst. I expect all out slavery will eventually return, with some new marketing term. They will tell you and convince you, you (your kids) deserve this, of course. Told you. Why not? They already treat many as de-fact-o slaves. Slavery return. Well are going to find out.

Some Muslim countries, still have what they call, slavery (called, treated as slaves), to this very day. Religious based, de-fact-o slavery, for women to.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Well in this story it says live rounds were found. that might indicate he shot the people he wanted to shoot and left everybody else alone maybe.

Update about this hooting here. Michigan school shooting suspect made videos about killing students: lawyers

2:15 into video in this story. Sheriff talks about how deputies went to the sound of the shooting. Claims that saved lives. That might just be a interpretation by sheriff. Need time frames. Shooting might have already stopped. Sheriff doesn't hesitate to mention, that deputies, went to the sound of the shooting. Instead of waiting outside, as they use to do, and wait until shooting was over, as shown on TV in the past. Then they did room clearing after that, was mentioned on TV. Talking hours, to get to the active shooter(s), who would keep killing people, sometimes, in the mean time. I am the one, who talked about, law enforcement, doing that, (slow room clearing) and being slow. See what talking can do. They want all they do, to be a state secret.

This update is a story about how the victims feel, and not about lots of facts. Local students there anyway, might get a real wake up call, about what they know and say, and what gets said, and not said, in the press. The press can do a hundred interviews, and only put on, the one or two, that pushes there agendas.

2:07 starts talking about how shooter still had life rounds with him.

Says school lock-down procedures, may have saved lives to. I guess it depends on whether, he could have kept shooting or not. Before lock-down was fully implemented. Time frames needed.

Not even mentioned, if alleged shooter was bullied or not. A bad sign. Well did alleged shooter complain of being bullied or otherwise harassed? They all act like they are in a court of law when convenient for them to do so.

Verbal and or physical bullying. If it's not a big deal, verbal bullying? Why do cops start threatening people, and fast, for even, just talk back to them. R.C.M.P. anyway, have done that lots of times.

Again what school staff wants to happen instead. Is the torture victim, gets into a fight, so he or she can be charged, and convicted, and have there lives ruined, so they can be taken advantage of locally, by local government workers, in various departments locally. Become dependent upon local government services. They are the terrorists. They will literally work with terrorist to have there easy career and easy lives and easy pensions. When a torture victim, they pretend, is not being abused, sees this. It is a horror to them and a form of extreme intimidation. So then there abuses get worst, and they crack worst. That is what happens.

Injustice is a terrible thing, and a horror to experience. I don't mean a little injustice either. Me a human rights activist, who was suppose to crack, and at least try to kill people I guess. (Crazy George) Even babies and children I think. Then put me on TV, or talk about, how they were forced to kill me, and you would nod your head in agreement with them, and then switch the channel.

They had snipers deployed here, for the first time every, when I first become homeless. Around then. Deployed to rooftops. Some type of training mission, it was said publicly. I looked up one time to see them. One of those snipers, I only seen one, had his rifle pointed at me, as I walked down the street. Never looked up at them again. There is literally nothing you can do.

I walked by the Diamond Plaza, years later. Next to the Movie Theatre building, close. Some solders were doing some training in there with the assault rifles. I heard them, and looked in, as I walked by, in the side window, on the side of the building. Some big well muscled solder had his assault rifle pointed at me as I walked down the side street. I was on the opposite side of the side road. I gave him the finger. He kept his assault rifle pointed at me. More human garbage. Many times, I have solders come around me, still, when I go outside downtown. Especially one of them. Not him lately though.

One time when I was outside and well was being super abused. Including terrorists joining in. I decided to give them a little lesson. So I started walking down the street and singing like I am in the opera. Says "why have these new holy lands, turned to dirt dust and sand to? So fast, this time to. Will they fill with death, misery, and dispare to? Ah... the holy land heroin, is here to! Just more fake Muslims here to. Causing more trouble, is all these drug dealers do." Various things, like that, as I walked down the street. Had a female solder come up to me right afterwards as I was shopping and she had a smile on her face to. She said basically "now I have some ideas to". Basically. Never bothered to listen to her. As far as I was concerned her ideas, where to further abuse me to.

Don't forget I am navy seal one too. While others, hid and hided to. They ran away to. As he Jason Borned it out of there, and tried to make it look cool to. As they ran away and left all to die to. Yes I am the one, who got that done. Even though, I am to fat to run, and don't own a gun. I did that to. Other things to. I am the one who got it done. I did that too. That means they left you and yours to die to. Whoever and whereever you are to.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
So parent of shooter charged to with involuntary manslaughter? Why? No facts why given? Why the facts not given. Why were the police not called?

With the way, the teen looks, in this story, and then, him being on suicide watch. That means, he feels remorse for what he did. Unless that is mandatory (suicide watch). It indicates to me, with facts given, maybe he was warning people, with what he was drawing and such, to leave him alone. Probably months to years of bullying behaviours, he has done to him. Then because of extreme anger, and rage and or despair. He makes decision, to get some personal justice. Like one more time, and that's it. People literally knew, he had a gun. Just didn't care. School staff didn't dare call the police, with what was allowed, to be done to him. People get involved. Family had money it seems. Lawyers.

I am someone who is supposed to be a terrorist. Someone allowed, to be abused, to prove I am a terrorist, or whatever took. I understand, if he is a abused person, what he was going though, and went through. Why is Donald Trump even mentioned? Why are gun rights even mentioned. You know what you got? Gun rights. you know what they got? They get to call the police, and the police want and will if they can, charge you. You can be a outright victim, and the police wants to charge you. The judge wants to convict you. The DA wants to convict you. You will be allowed to be victimized, in corrections facilities. They use the courts, as a tool of destruction and despair. The press will blame you. You will be allowed, to be further victimized. Your victimization will get worst. They will constantly attack you. Almost all your former friends, will be driven from you. Your family, may begin to believe, you are insane. You will end up impoverished, if you are just a normal person. You will be called, and treated, as dangerous. I could go on.

I use to dress in all black to, or even more jokes and criticizing comments would be made against me. Apparently that is something put into news story, to criticize him about. This is a indicator, he was being severely bullied in school. So now pay attention to this story and be horrified. So anyone who is experiencing bullying and read about this will be horrified, what it means for them. Most will end up committing suicide, or try to. Don't forget to ban guns because someone killed themselves for sure, with a gun. No more pain for sure anymore. No more torture for sure anymore. As a person with a christian upbringing and at least I believe happened around me and wondering about going to hell forever if you kill yoursels. It is a horror and a terror to you. I like my justice now. No choices anyway. I'm not stupid, I know why I am still alive. I stopped trusting and started doing.

Will talk about this situation like he had bullying done to him. Just the torturous bulling in school part. I might be wrong. Doesn't matter the 99 times out of a 100 you are wrong, doesn't matter. the 1 out of a hundred times for you and yours families safety and maybe even there live as in still being alive does. If this is the case. He is a extreme to him, bullying victim. Well all kinds of people, including monster staff members in the schools know what happens to people. All they got to do is what and see how it effects someone. The results. Results based murder, destruction of a persons life. Others than to. Needs to stop.

“Both James and Jennifer Crumbley failed to ask their son if he had his gun with him or where his gun was located and failed to inspect his backpack,” McDonald said. Why didn't the staff ask?

Story quote. They resisted taking Ethan home with them and left the school soon after, she said. Ethan returned to class with the handgun in his backpack. What does that mean. I know what it implies. Does it mean, they wanted him to stay in school, and finish his classes, and not fall behind. Can't see parents wanting there child to end up maybe imprisoned. Our parent were outraged to the point of not thinking logically. Just that one time. Very specific things are being said and not said. To control the narrative.

“The notion that a parent could read those words [in the drawing] and also know that their son had access to a deadly weapon that they gave him is unconscionable. And I think it's criminal,” McDonald said. To me if he was being bullied, and people seem to know he had a gun. Alleged shooter, making sure people knew, warning people to leave him alone. To me that means, he was being bullied relentlessly, and he then got a gun, and then, his abusers, were so use to bullying him (protected and loved by school staff). Someone did something (he literally might, can't stand, the sound of there voices anymore) to trigger him, and then, we have a shooting.

Or alleged shooter, had decided, he is going to get some justice. Since victims get no justice. Only what you make. One thing that my former employer did to me on purpose (even said it) was make it so, I hated the sound of laughing. They would constantly tell jokes about me, constantly criticize me, and well, always laugh about it. To trigger extreme depression and anger in me on purpose. Especially hard to deal with, when you are younger and or it first occurs. Trying to deal with such brutal torturous things, being done to you. So anything could have triggered him. Just like what was done to Donald Trump, live on national TV, to drive him insane (constant nonstop personal attacks, more and more people get involved, in having there fun, destroying a person). Ask Donald Trump if he likes the sounds of laughing now. They do things like that to people. Human garbage, does that to people. You act crazy to, because of constant extreme stress, and constant emotional roller coaster rides. Constant emotional, highs and lows, and done to you on purpose. Donald Trump found out to, there is no justice for victims. Only more attacks. My be driven, to murderous rage to. Like maybe in this case. You can see how illogical acted he started getting. Became a emotion based thinking person and not a logical reasoning thinking person. Acting completely normal, based on what gets done to people.

The torturous activities can literally stop. Doesn't matter, that person wants justice. So may dish out there own justice still.

My former employer. The local newspaper here in Yellowknife NT Canada. Got young people involved on purpose, in harassing me, to the point of it became torturous to me. Others to. For the express purpose, of hoping violence would take place. (Crazy violent George). If I had a gun, even better, as far as they would be concerned. (Crazy mass shooter George). No joke.

If this shooting, was because of extreme harassment. I am surprised, he did not shoot any teachers. The teachers then, must have done something, that convinced him, they were actually trying to help him. (Not really helping him, pretending to). Young and hence, easy to take advantage of. I believed and trusted lots of people, inside government, and outside government. Who acted like, and had jobs, to supposedly help people. What a lie.

They always act like, whenever they can, that it's all your fault, you are being unreasonable, you need to do more, you are too sensitive, etc. Blaming the victim. At the same time, various people get to rage at you, if you do anything back, to them. The police will arrest you then. If you get mad, you are dangerous, and out of control. (Crazy violent George). I do not say this, to try to get school staff shot at. When school staff, lets this happen, and the bullying stops even. Someone else may trigger that person. Even by accident, and people get killed, and or, much more commonplace, that person life gets ruined, because they snapped, and punched someone, or got into a fist fight with them. When you snap like that, look out. They love that. That actually happens 1000s to tens of 1000s of time more often.

So this is a recording today, with staff here, at the Arnika Inn, W omens Centres staff, doing the same thing, with me. Blaming me, the victim. Injustice, and I am the person in the wrong. Staff literally joins in with convicted child molester and such, in attacking me, every way they can. Act normal, and they see it as weakness. They are just some of the local gang members. This is whats it is like, for victims of this. I am just doing, back to them, just a little, of what they do, and did, to me. But I am in the wrong apparently. No matter what you do, it is your fault, you are in the wrong, you are the problem, etc. Further victimization.

This staff member, and all others basically, is so use to doing these things, she doesn't even realize or care (loved and protected). Recording only about 3.5 Meg in size. Life in prison and public execution is the only solution in dealing with people like this. As this type of thinking becomes more commonplace. They will become more brutal towards people. Including the criminal justice system and the press to. To terrorize you. People will learn all they can do is try to keep there families and themselves, a little safer. A moment in history. Told you. Why not? Already happening. Just stated, with these types, as always, with them.

So 4:57 into recording you can here Eric say go home to me. Starts here. Then I go back to my room afterwards and read some headlines off globalnews.ca.
Some drunk already. Lunch time. Staff gives them booze now, so they cause trouble with me. Acting up, raging, as soon as I get there. A few seconds later I say something back to Eric. Now the staff members comes after me acting like I am in the wrong. Continues from there.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What kinds of questions should be asked by the press. Always?

I think trying to get information from the local news sources, is always best to. Not the main stream press, which is highly politicized. Can be both good and bad depending. Use like local newspapers, where these events take place. Not the national main stream local sources either. They might have instructions for headquarters basically. Local news sources. Do not like, biting the hands that feed them, at all. If any story is not completely 100% positive. That's a bad sign. Also the Democratic main stream press, never wants to attack, or criticize, there own support base. Is this a Republican or Democratic leaning area. Gun rights and Donald Trump, mentioned, like he is responsible or something. Sneaky political, underhanded, personal attacks.

This indicates this a politicized story, with agendas being pushed. So in not so obvious ways this is happening to. Not to protect your rights either. But to take them away. Bad things do happen when people have rights and abuse them. Like by comitting crimes. the criminal justice system is supposed to charge and punish all criminals who break the law. They are not supposed to be trying to take out rights away to make themselves safer. Claiming they are trying to keep us safer, and at the same times, with all else they do, and allow involving crimes and criminal activities. It all involved keeping themselves safer, and having it easier for themselves. Always easier and easier for themselves. Which mean we all have it harder and harder.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So what questions should you expect and all have the right to know. and expect to be asked and answered, in these events, when they take place? Apparently the press doesn't care. This is the type of problems you have when you have people involved in some way in situations like this. Like as a source of critical information in the press. So lets say in the futire certain questiuons have to always be asked and answered. They will just use lawyer speak whenever they want to to confuse you. Then you do something else to try to fix whatever , and again, it's not good enough. They say it you, that is the problem. I say it them, that are the problem.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

Well how come no staff is being arrested since there was clear warning signs of a possible shooting?

No remorse. So mad (AKA don't feel guilty). So maybe feel some justice was done. Better to inform people. Extremely angry then. Bad sign stuff was going on. Parents not satisfied with outcome either of dealing with school staff, with severe conflicts of interest, if they allowed wrong doings to occur, and go on. Very carefully worded things are being said. School staff themselves appear to be saying almost nothing really. Why not ask some clear cut question press? Give the replies, or lack there of, to questions. Don't want more school shootings or school bullying to occur. Both are horrendous top the victims. Preventable then.

How come (clear warning signs, were not conveyed to police?).

Seems to be local police want the parents focused on personal serious legal problems and not focusing on there sons story. If he has one. A explanation. Things that go on behind closed doors, with parents, may interfere in there sons defence. That's how I see it anyway right now. A special type of cover-up. Scared and ran I guess. Indicates shocked at being arrested and charged. Maybe. It's too bad for the courts they can not be trusted. Same with the press to.

So when law enforcement refused to inside schools, and save kids, from being shot? What is law enforcement guilt of? When it there jobs to stop crimes from talking place, including mass murder? And they refused to go inside while mass murder was talking place. they had a job to do just like these parent did apparently. Swore different oaths and such to.

So a school shooting took place here. To me that means, whatever school officials did, wasn't good enough. Based upon my own personal experience, with people like this. School officials did things, and probably over a long period of time, that frustrated the alleged shooter, and did not calmed him down. Maybe over a period of months to years. I suspect a year to years. A buildup of rage. Then he blew his top basically. That's what they want. But a fistfight or something, so they can charge you. They don't want a school shooting. Little monsters in training, and older monsters, having there fun. Literal practising on someone. Well we will see I guess. Maybe wrong. Next time then. I doubt it though. With all going on and not being said. Intimidating victims to and there families. Make sure, they know what will happens now. Parents now to, must treat there child, as a crazy person to. (dealt with school officials and not a lawyer). So lawyers will change to.

Wait and see. The new thing to do to us all. Even if you know your child is the victim. Never trust school staff (government workers). Whatever they claim. Practice liars and victimizers. Record, show, put online, tell people what school says and does. they are supposed to have the kids best interests in mind. they are supposed to be perfect and have nothing to hide. I assure you, all school staff there, they all have perfect resumes, CVs, whatever they call them. Invite others you trust to go with you when you meet school officials. Start complaining about everything about them. Anything and everything. Publicly to. They pretend to be perfect. So they must be perfect. They do almost nothing. Same study material ever year when they can. Same slides every year. Etc. Cover same material every year. Basically. Don't bother complaining to them much. Complain to others mostly. They will get you to spin your wheels and waste your time and burn you out. Give them problems, instead of them giving you problems. Give them more and more to deal with as they do to others. These government workers, area ll the same basically. Whenever you can get a lawyer involved. Do so. They are trying to destroy your child. Literally trying to destroy your child. If they can, pretending to help your child.

Make sure at least locally everyone knows who your lawyer is to. What gets said, and done by lawyer or law firm. Make the law firm care. Don't want it to be a secret. That way at least, some people, know the truth about your lawyer, good or bad. Some then will freak out, at the thought of, using that lawyer, for anything, maybe. Want it to be a spy movie. Where others know nothing. Games get played then. Lies get told. Nothings perfect. By school staff to. That means especially officials who will blame a staff member for there policy basically. Otherwise, they are so out of touch, with what goes on, they are worst than useless. They don;t want lawyers involved, and the bad press it brings. If your lawyer says your child lets say should get a million dollars in compensation. Demand 20 million dollars for a out of court payout. They get to keep there reputations and that's worst a fortune to them. All of them.

You can expect (private investigations) to come around where yo are and or your family is. Making comments about you. Pretending to be a janitor or dress up as a cop or something. Talking about how greedy you are, etc. That's what they do in real life. Expect to ave people come after you, and your family, in various ways. Including local gang members. Big money is big money. They will try to drive you or your family insane and or to become violent to prove you are crazy and or dangerous. Always need witnesses around you can trust. They need to literally sit next to you all the time. May have people literally on the other side of the wall harassing you. Payed to harass you and or your child. They are in big trouble inside the school to. Do anything to protect there careers. Have fun with so called impartial investigating and such, finding your child crazy, or whatever.

They will do anything to protect there careers. Including murderous intentions towards your child. This is great, this shooting in that school for those officials. Would have been even more great, if he was bullied, and just got into a regular fight with someone. Assuming this is what's going on. Just because such things are commonplace doesn't mean it's right. Needs to be treated as crimes. Simply doing this type of thing. A not crime apparently and people are dead. Well only the shooter is guilty. As it stands today.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The next time a family member of a cop, kills someone, inside there home, and it's determined, to be a clear cut case, of self defence, where charges, don't even get layed. I would like to know, in great detail, why? What did that person do, as to not even get charged. I want to know, what that situation, is all about. So, if it happened to me, or other people, me you, would know why, and how, and not when, and not how to. Etc. So, as to not even get charged, when you think, you are in a situation, in your own home. Where you think, your life, is in danger, or that great bodily harm might take place. I would like to know, what gets said, and was done, to be such a clear cut case, of self defence, where charges, don't even get layed. Can't always be that clear cut, of course. But still, would be good to know, and why. Legally speaking. Interesting to me. Seems to never even get talked about, in the main stream press anymore. Why? Is it more institutionalized corruption?

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I understand murder, has no statue of limitations. Not just for family of law enforcement to. So at the very least. If these parents had responsibilities that they didn't do, and have been charged with murder basically. So when law enforcement who hide outside of schools and let kids and teachers in schools be murdered. I think law enforcement are murderers to. They swore oaths, have training and the protection of the law, carry guns to supposedly keep people safe. Law enforcement has responsibilities to they didn't do either and people died. After the press showed law enforcement doing this several times and forcing parents to stay outside who were will to go inside unlike the cowards in law enforcement at best.

So the criminal justice system was (forced to) change policy apparently. What did they do, law enforcement. Deliberately do slow room clearing that still got people killed. I am the one that realized that and told people. I think those cops are murderers to.

Where are the stories of peoples feelings and such, with those families that law enforcement allowed to die? Yawn. There feelings don't matter apparently.

Still harassed daily to the point I consider it torturous. Not allowed to sleep again last night because convicted sex offenders like convicted child molester (jihadies best friends, really), in gangs, getting drunk every day, with there gang member staff, and every other nut there is, allows this to happen to me. Local government involved up to it's eyeballs in this. Others government thought this is wonderful and implemented themselves to. Still no justice, still no 50 billion dollars as I was promised. I guess I am still a duly deputized US marshal to. Even though that was done over the P.A.

No one took up the offer to kill me either for 1 billion dollars unless dead attempts on my life, were that. Well said later just a million dollars to kill me on P.A.system. With inflation now it should be 100 billion dollars. Canadian and US military involved up to there eyeballs to and hence there governments.

People here in Yellowknife have complained about finding a fibre optic cable, going into there home without there knowledge or consent. From underneath there home. People use to complain about the waist of money that was spent in having a huge underground fibre network installed. Use to have lots of important people come here at one time.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Probe to begin on events at Michigan high school prior to shooting

In Canada when we have something bad happen. Some type of tragedy that makes the government look bad maybe. They have a commission. It takes a long times to do. Lets upset people, in various ways, calm down and burnout. When it's real bad, they have a royal commission. That takes even longer. P.R. damage control techniques.

Want all events, even ones that make schools look bad including. Want the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Not interpretations of what others with vested interests deciding what we should and should not know. Reporters should be investigating each other, and complaining, like they do with Alex Jones. Complaining and now suing. Whenever they can. A precedent has been set with him. So lets see it enforced always among themselves to. Instead of cherry picking.

The news is supposed to be a certain way. Fair and balanced reporting. If they are not really the news anymore. They do not deserve the protections of the press. All for one and one for all and all that. Same for one (Alex Jones). Same for the rest of them to, in the press. Most of the press is owned by a few people and or families.

Very carefully worded statements are being made in video in story link. Time frames are not being given. Lots is not being said. Just carefully worded general statements and then facts about accused are given. Responses to what exactly? What the parents receive from school? What did school actually say to them? Didn't work. That's for sure. Made out to be entirely the parents fault? Why? Prove it? People are dead. Kids are dead. Do you want your school responding the same way or in a similar way? In the same or similar situation? People have a right to know. Schools have responsibilities to, just like parent(s) do. Criminally to. No way the school officials, don't want the blame, all of it, on the parents totally. The fact the police were not contacted or not said if they did. Is a huge red flag. That for sure got people shot and or killed. As far as I am concerned anyway. Will see I guess. I have no real hope of that happening. The truth and nothing but the truth, being shown to us.

They are perfect. Everything the school did was perfect. Lets see perfection in action. People got shot and or were killed. But everything they did was perfect. So lets see all they did to. To prevent further tragedies. Including bullying.

The family forgot to dress up like Kyle Rittenhouse did.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This in response to a post on this web site about the 3 white guys convicted of killing a black man.

I agree they went to far. He's dead. But I know what he was doing. I have seen local gangs do crimes and pretend, they are just being funny. Including in doing extreme intimidation, of someone, and for all who witnesses such things. That is extreme intimidation to them. I have had knives pulled on me, and be threaten, and or attacked, and pretended afterwards, only having fun, at least once, off the top of my head. Assaulted, and pretending, it's only some fun. Threatened and it's only having some fun. Pretending in all kinds of ways, not to be doing crimes, or to later do crimes. Scoping stuff out. Etc. Including crimes of opportunity. Serious violent crimes of opportunity to. They actually says things like "I own this town" out loud, around other people, and mean it to. They are usually getting crazy out of control violence, and are delusional, to then. Doing hard drugs and or drinking to. Sniffing to maybe. Very unpredictable and dangerous. Maybe on meds to, that are being interfered with, by there drug and alcohol abuse.

Some are also being chemically sterilized to. Will watch TV and in front of you nightly. Trying to sexually stimulate themselves still, in front of everyone nightly. By putting there hand in there pants, and try to make themselves hard still. They are usually the very violent ones, and at the drop of the hat to. If you upset them in any way. Some of the street thugs who will do anything. Especially if they think they can get away with it. A example. Get some young teen doing drugs, or paying for the drugs, and then stealing from there family to keep having some fun or for there own drug use to now. Getting them into debt with drug dealers, as all of a sudden, they have all kinds of new friends, as long as they have money and or drugs for them. The teens new friends, involves with the local gangs, wants that teen indebted, to the gang drug dealers. So now then, the thugs, like that, and or bikers, show up, threatening. May even be, undercover law enforcement. Rats anyway. Getting that person now, if they can, involved in doing serious crimes, for them.

So the local gang, are about to try, to get a young person, or a adult, to do some serious crimes. That's when, the Rats, get law enforcement to show up.

Was said in news story, he was at a construction site, when he shouldn't have been there. Video of him there to. Criminals get worst and worst as they take over a area. Becomes a new ghetto basically. Regardless of skin colour and all that. May take a decade or two. Lots of serious crimes start happened. They act all nice at first and act like you are in the wrong and they are the victims. That's what already experienced career criminal do. May get old gangs members and other criminals to show up first to. It's bad though when the local police want this type of thing, to happen. To have criminals around and for you to get a criminal record. Law enforcement can literally know that person is a career criminal and in the gangs and then act clueless even with children, the gangs come after as to what's going on. They especially like going after young inexperienced people. Easy picking. All undercover law enforcement has to do is show up and act a certain way after gang members say they are going to get people after you and or your family.

These days it seems the gang members want to make it cool fun for the kids. At first anyway. That' varies from kid to kid and teen to teen. A wanna be gangster finds certain things fun, that is different, to some kids, who want some booze and or drugs, to have a party. Part of there fun, and not the fun itself. For some, the drugs themselves, are what they want, in itself, the drugs. Etc.

All gang members are rats ,or will be. Or they go away for a long time. Always. The older ones, still around, are highly experienced rats, and troublemakers.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
When you are dealing with police informants (rats) career criminals, or young people, wanna be gangsters, who want to be career criminals. This is just a small part of what they do to people. They drive people to commit acts of violence to. Same with radical violent religious nuts. Who try to get others to commit acts of violence and pretend there hands are clean. All the same in some ways. Nuts. Psychopaths. Using people as a tool of death and dispare for there "just cause" even just career security. Common place reason. Or simply don't like you and or your family. Can't rage in public violently anymore. Still just as crazy. Because you said there ankles were fat an d people laughed at them, after (they) were verbally attacking you to. Where have they all gone? Still here, and still just as nuts, and dangerous. Spending all of the years in school trying to get you to commit suicide and such. Still doing the same. that's all it takes with violent nut jobs. Simply not liking, you and yours, or just decide, it' s OK, to destroy your child's life, for there easy life. Or let it happen to keep the nut parents with nut kids busy with your child(s).

There are so many, in positions of authority, over children and others, it's crazy. Especially violent dangerous women, who just do there violence differently, than men do. They beat your mind to a pulp daily, and not your body. Your body follows in various ways. Eventually.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thomas Massie: US Congressman condemned for Christmas guns photo.
Well Thomas Massie: US Congressman condemned for Christmas guns photo by mostly Democrats.
To bad gun rights were made a political issue to fight over. I say ban violent career criminals. Lets try that first.
Other people made this photo a issue I guess. Law abiding citizens what's the problem. As soon as the press, doesn't like something, it's a problem. Literally rioting, but it's the press support base, and it's not a problem.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Michigan high school officials could face charges for fatal shooting, prosecutor says

When prosecutor says, they have a mountain of digital evidence. Looking at something doesn't mean you have planned anything. Do they have actual plans? Reading something means nothing. I watched lots of TV shows and movies about guns. If I got in a self defence situation or you did. Does that mean you planned something? When people are being victimized they act a certain way. Long term victimization (torture) makes people think a certain way. No justice, so they fantasize about getting justice. Like looking at things. Maybe even marking stuff down. Drawing. That is normal behaviours of a torture victim. Venting basically and warning to maybe to leave me along type thing. This is not brain surgery here. Lots of people get psychology training now. Courses, classes. School staff, knew what they did and allowed. If that is what happened. I have even talked about this and similar things many times. Was it a surprise to them? You do this and people respond a certain way. Do something else to them and they may respond differently. Is this some type of surprise to people? Using a person this way. When they know school shooting and other acts of violence do occur. Want lesser acts of violence to occur, so there families and friends, can have easy careers, and easy lives, and pensions.

Don't worry, school staff, will dress up nicely, and be allowed to clean up, before mug shots, are shown of them. If they even get charged. Kind of interested to see what happens in the way of donations for there defence, and such. Who and why. I know why. Standing together. Those people are going to attack law enforcement in all kinds of ways. Including there kids in schools. They are just like gangs members that way. Well we might get to find out or law enforcement might get to find out.

I will be surprised if school officials actually get charged. Then I suspect, it will be hard to prove charges, so they have a better chance, of being found (not guilty). Dirty sneaky stuff like that. Setting precedence's. Unofficially anyway. If they can.

So instead of 15 thousands counts of this and that, charges over the years. The school officials will be charged with 1st or 2nd degree murder, or manslaughter or whatever.

15 thousand might actually be a low number.

How come no one in the press is asking, if the alleged shooter, and alleged killer, was bullied at school, or otherwise victimized, and driven to extreme rage? How come no one is asking then, why that was allowed to happen, if that did happen? When school officials know sometimes people experience grave bodily harm, and or are killed?

Where are the 100 interviews with different people there?

About 10 seconds into video in news story link. 2 young women give a interview talking about how they feel and how this tragedy has effected them. Very careful statements are being made. Maybe that was the only question asked to them by that recorder. More than likely it's a group effect and PR damage control technique. This type of thing has been done before in the same situation. So if those 2 young women, knew the shooter was being bullied, and that lead to the shooting occuring in that school. You are looking at 2 monsters right now, doing there part, in P.R. damage control. They may not know any better. Being used, by the press, to push a narrative, that gets pushed, a lot in these situations. I have no trust of them (both groups). They may have said other things, indicating what happened before, to this shooter at school. Not said them. Cut out of interview. Who knows. Press can not be trusted. You do not even see reporter. I recognize his voice though I think.

The press is not even asking if this was a targeted shooting that occurred, or if random students were shot. He had ammo let over. Then did he feel all students, deserved to be shot? Prevention is best. Understanding is best.

·
Super Moderator
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Another story. Some more info. Should parents be held accountable for their kids' gun violence?

Not actually said, if parents were asked to search sons backpack. Only that they did not search his backpack. That's a big difference in that one thing. (legal speak). P.R. with the general public. Not being 100% forthright. Confuses people, even though they are being technically accurate. Not (the whole truth and nothing but the truth). Not even close. Trying to convince public. that justice is being done and as fast as possible. Sounds like another bad joke to me. What's being done and said, and not being done and not said.

Still no mentions if there son was being bullies or otherwise abused at school. Again school staff is just as responsible or even more responsible for what happened. The tragedy. If he was being bullies to the point it make him like this. All the staff is just as responsible or well even more responsible.

When not convenient for the courts tot do so they never want people to believe the back story matters in whatever happened. When it is convenient to do so, then they want you to care about the back story. Same with the press.

If he was bullied, were the bullies forced into counselling? When? Or was it just more of the same, blame the victim, and let the victim be further bullied? I want to see in the press, the parents of the bullies to, who drove this person, to commit a act of violence. Which is commonplace behaviour. Usually just not this extreme, acts of violence. Or victims has some type of mental break down. Whatever. A bit of both because of extreme abusive behaviour. So there victims, lashes out, just like other torture victims do. Acting in other similar ways to.

Those bullies parents, should also be charged, with the exact same crimes to. They deliberately let the children drive this alleged shooter, to extreme acts of violence, which that person sees as justice. With what's being said, the alleged shooter was depressed, mixed with anger, at injustice maybe. Again press and the criminal justice system saying nothing on this issue. So murderous they are. Loving and protecting each other. They decide it's you or your kid and that's that.

What if this wasn't kids in school doing this to him but adults? What would you think? What if it was the military doing this to him in a cell. How about outside a cell but still doing the same to him? Just because there are allowed to do this type if thing in schools, make it no less monstrous. Even worst. More are involves. So that's key. Too many involved, to many monsters involved, and your government wants to protect the status quo. Doesn't want to to realize the government, is full of monsters.

So if this is a case of bullying gone bad. This is a cover-up right in front of your eyes. Done right in the national press and in the criminal justice system to. Well if this is what's going on. Lots of bad indicators.

I don't think people understand. With psychopaths. When they can get away with abusing somehow. They abuse people. They want to hurt people. Especially kids. Don't know what to do, are trusting of authority figures who are the same. When they decide it you it's you they abuse you. More and more get involved. They want to destroy, kill people. They rage and are raging, they can not actually take a axe, and kill you. So they spend years, trying to destroy you. When adults with jobs, they turn there jobs, into a way, to further abuse you. They will even make abusing you, part of there careers. Pretending to help you, when they are really trying to use you, for career security and to harm you, destroy you. (Feeding there mental disorder(s)). It would be more obvious, if they were hitting you for example, and pretending, to be helping you, by beating you up. Saying it's your fault, and you deserve it. It was actually like that, in schools, not long ago. That way. Probably still is, to one degree or another. The bullies would hit you, the teacher would hit you.

When many people get involved in destroying a person the victim get sacrificed. Always. If he was cute or if this person was a girl. Then this would be a travesty of justice in the press. Why then? Too many people notice and care. So then they pretend. They might even care then when they notice to by caring. Then they rage to at the abusers.

With all this talk of a gun and the school staff was concerned about it apparently. Why was the police not called? If they really were concerned? Why was he sent back to class? Even though the parents never search him for hos gun? Something strange is going on here. Based upon my own person experience. Which might be wrong. He was bullied so much and made comments back about violence so much. The school staff never really cared. Just going through the motions as required to and were hoping for various reasons he had his gun with him. But would only display it. To prove he was (just another crazy person) and didn't believe he would shoot people or didn't care. No real though put into possible consequences of him having a gun but only caring about getting done to him what they wanted to do to him. Legally speaking stuff done to him. I believe that is most likely what happened.

I can not even pretend not to believe them at all. Very carefully worded things are being said and not said. Where the interviews with school staff? Asking what happened, and what was going on short term and long term in school there?

Where the police contacted before hand about him? What (advice), did law enforcement give there family and friends, working at the school? Seems to be a cover-up going on here. I suspect it's really bad, whatever went on. People would be shocked. The students and staff at schools where bullying takes place begin to see it as normal. What get done to the victim(s). It then gets worst for the victim. When other people find out with no knowledge of what went on. They would be shocked. I mean shocked at was going on. That might be happening here. I mean you use to have gang related violence, going on in some schools to. Considered normal there.

If bullying was going on that caused that. Eventually you can expect that area to become another ghetto neighbourhood. As those types grow up. Psychopaths allowed to be out of control. Once they try hard drugs that's it. Drug addicts and junkies, and all they do and want to do and experience in how to get away with it. Destroying people. Destroying people and there families and there lives. So more poverty. It becomes a industry for them. Northern Canada is a good example of what to expect. All kinds of rampant drug and alcohol problems. Crimes crimes crimes.

With the fact presented so far. Since this big deal, was made about a gun by school officials. But the police were not called. It is highly plausible to me, that they wanted him to show his gun to someone, at school, so get him then, into serious trouble, and have him medicated and such. (Psych-ward). That is a common tactic, with people, who bully people. The best way to prove someone is crazy, is to drive them crazy. The best way to prove someone is dangerous, is to make them dangerous. As has been done to me. Officially crazy and dangerous. (Enjoy). It is also highly plausible, that local law enforcement, advised them to do this. So they can come, and arrest him. Talk about him in the local press, and parents, who know something about him, but didn't really care, would freak out, at him to. Justifying, all that was done to him, P.R. wise. I believe that is what happened, and it backfired on them. Could be wrong of course.

Local law enforcement, always seems to be involved in this, based upon my own personal experience. Knowing what's going on, and and even joining in. (Having some fun to). Then pretending, they do not know, what's being done to you. Pretending, it's all you. That you are mentally disturbed. Same with judged to. Local press to. Making, creating, a new person, they can all say later, is a mentally disturbed, poor person, who they need to take care over. The poor, your government needs to take care of. (How sad). They make sure, in all kinds of ways, you want nothing to do with poor people, they take care of. Gangs, and drugs, and crimes, and violence, and such. Done on purpose. So the criminal justice system staff, locally sits on top, of all done locally, to people. Kids to. Your local medical community to, is key. Can not tell the difference between a torture victim driven crazy (3rd party influence) and a normal crazy person (is just that way).

1 - 20 of 63 Posts