Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Highwater Filters
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got a big Memorial Day Sale going on right now at Highwater Filters.

When was the last time you saw a Katadyn Pocket on sale for $249? Sound ridiculous? It's not. It's really simple. We want to sell a bunch of Katadyn products during this small window of opportunity.

Katadyn doesn't allow resellers to advertise prices under their list price except for 4 times a year. 3 of those times are during holidays. One of those holidays is Memorial Day, so we have reduced our prices on all Katadyn filters and are also offering 25% off Katadyn replacement filters. You won't find this opportunity often, so take advantage!

And if that's not enough? We are giving away Lifestraws. Go to our facebook page and like Highwater Filters and you will be entered into a drawing to win one of 5 Lifestraws that we are giving away. If you share our page on you timeline, you'll get an extra opportunity to win one of the 5 Lifestraws we are giving away. Drawing will take place on June 20.

Check us out on facebook here.

Questions? Ask away. :flower:

·
Uber Newbie
3,154 Posts
I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this.

I really want this filter. I'm not going to use it in the next 3 months at least, but I want to know it's there.

You guys are offering a great price! :)

·
Highwater Filters
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this.

I really want this filter. I'm not going to use it in the next 3 months at least, but I want to know it's there.

You guys are offering a great price! :)
Now is a really good time to buy. You might not find it cheaper than this anywhere.

·
Uber Newbie
3,154 Posts
yeah, you guys talked me into it! :)

I cant wait for it to arrive! Thank you very much for being a site supporter and I'm glad I bought through you instead of someone else!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts