Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to prepping and am curious to know if there's any people from Saskatchewan ?? Here's a question for anyone wishing to answer.... What is our worst case scenarios being in Canada if and when SHTF??

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Our fuel supplies will stop almost instantly. In winter a lot of people will simply freeze to death from lack of non grid heat.

Reactions: clay

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ya I Would have to agree with that but you also have to think of all the people that are not peppers that will be buying fuel in Baulk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Depends on what form of SHTF scenario we're talking about. If the Americans have a massive emp attack our hard grid and all stand alone electronics will be down. Anyone who dies will either be weak or have never watched any movie about surviving in the wilderness...

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm in SW Manitoba, and lots of what we would face here would be similar to SK -- I worry most about economic issues, but weather-wise, tornadoes, floods, and blizzards are probably our biggest threats. Blizzards we can handle, no problem. Floods, well, 2011 proved that we could handle that as I was in the middle of that mess (live very close to the Assiniboine), and overland flooding was horrible -- most routes out of our small community were cut off with failed or damaged/closed bridges.

Tornado is the only event I really fear. Everything else we can deal with, but tornadoes are unpredictable and IMMEDIATE, if you know what I mean. We've had a couple bad ones in the area -- this year and in past -- and they're the only thing that I really feel helpless against.

The economy is crap. It may look better than 2008, but that's only because it keeps getting propped up, and interest rates have been kept low intentionally. It can't last, and there are not enough jobs in this area. Our infrastructure is old, and in many cases, well past it's best-before date. So much needs to be done, but the money isn't there to do it. That is our biggest threat, I think -- protecting ourselves from a crashing (or sliding) economy. Big ag has taken over, and many of those industrial farming corps are owned by people who don't live here. They're extracting food from MB and SK just like they're extracting any other resource from elsewhere in Canada -- the profits are going elsewhere, too.

We focus on producing for ourselves, and hope it will be enough. Hopefully the weather over the next few years will level out -- we're either flooding or drought here, and there is no predicting the temps or seasons, it seems.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well put. Our economy is Chinese and Saudi owned. Our natural resources are American owned. And our taxes are ridiculous. I hope, as messed up as it sounds, that we go through a massive collapse. Weed out the politicians/lawyers/fat cats and get back to a modern technology free living. Do actual WORK for our meals...

·
Registered
5 Posts
i've lost 3 ppl in the last cpl months my dad was last just b4 xmas all three were at their at least their 2nd bioweapon shot if not a booster don't know 4 sure so in the last cpl years i've ad no one died in my life. In the last few months 3 dad uncle bf dad all healthy but vaxed with the bioweapon. Another bf n his wife in red deer Alberta got covid 50ish yrs old n they both said it wasn't any worse than a mild cold so I'm 100% sure the bioweapon killed these 3 I'd have seen other shit in a longer time span. they r still denying it while we watch athletes fall over dead on the playing a videoed game I mean sheeple wake up it's coming I'm in Canada with a record n prob can't get a legal gun but if I could I'd have as many as i can i won't go with anything from the pigs up n pharmacists giving it out r death dealers I'm far from stupid, u want but it don't matter everything from the good to the bad playing on any social media tv to pc to old pagers all to separate us we don't even know our neighbours hardly anymore. WE NEED to stick together as a world of ppl not race or we will be so sorry we were enjoying the ignorance they want. sheep. n it is a str8 trickle down from the .001 % of the rich they say u 1% but if u have 200k u r in the top 1% that's how poor the world is this is population control a vax goes in 25 disperses n 75 over time the bioweapon 75% of it directly into ur system n fuks with ur DNA spike proteins n Nano tech Nano techs in there looking 4 DNA markers of damaged or coning disease heart prob diabetes idk but my dad was heart problems, nothing not even a cold 4 yrs, n as soon as he got the bioweapon dead they don't want to pay all that medical. I'm ready 4 anarchy or war everybody prepare with guns 1st I'm taking as many with me as I can. NO JOKE IT IS HERE PEOPLE N THOSE THAT BELIEVE ITS OK WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONES N THOSE DOING IT AREN'T EVEN HUMAN (PHARMASISTS, DR'S & NURSES. EVERYTHINGS JUST POWER N CASH, AND TECH IS THE BAIT THEY USE TO DESTROT US!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone near Saskatoon?
yup i'm in Saskatoon n in the last few months lost an uncle my dad right b4 xmas n my bf dad just b4 xmas i'd like to know if there are groups preppers or not but the anger my father was murdered by my gov't how do u get closier at least he is not a covid statistic they can't covid him if he was already done when we found him so i'm looking 4 a bit of both. i'm a hermit n don't drive so it's pretty hard i can't take a bus i can't function with more than a cpl ppl i get anxiety n parinoia. but everyone on the same page may be different. I want to be prepared 4 war n i'm not kidding the gov't n cops will never keep me out of anywhere n i will defend my rights. good comment i'm sure that there are alot of us that r just lost as to what to do esp if u trust NOTHING THAT'S ANYTHING GOV'. Esp in the times that r going on. It is a staggering amount of weight if u think like i do. Peace.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Im new to prepping and am curious to know if there's any people from Saskatchewan ?? Here's a question for anyone wishing to answer.... What is our worst case scenarios being in Canada if and when SHTF??
yup saskatoon it's gunna get bad buy guns i'd say.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts