San Diego Port Director Admits Nuclear WMD Found Entering United States

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by IrritatedWithUS, Feb 13, 2011.

1. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

THIS AIRED 4 DAYS AGO BUT NO ONE HAS HEARD ABOUT IT. IT WAS AIRED ONCE ON THE NEWS AND NEVER REPEATED
    I have family in San Diego and I asked all of them if they have seen this. Only my aunt and cousin have seen this newscast and no one else has. Apparently it was shown once. I thought this would be on the front page of every newspaper and newscast. I found this video thankfully on SHTFplan.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sSnxge6BGA]YouTube - Questions Raised Over Weapons Of Mass Effect In San Diego Nukes found at Port pt 1.[/ame]

Al Hallor, the assistant port director and an officer with Customs and Border Protection has openly admitted that an unnamed government agency has found a nuclear weapon or weapon of mass effect at a U.S. port in the last year!

That’s right, an assistant port director has spilled the beans on a possible major government cover up. During the conversation the port authority press agent continually interrupted the officer in an attempt to get him to shut up.

Excerpt from the video report that follows:

“So, specifically, you’re looking for the dirty bomb? You’re looking for the nuclear device?” asked Blacher.

“Correct. Weapons of mass effect,” Hallor said.”

You ever found one?” asked Blacher.”Not at this location,” Hallor said.

“But they have found them?” asked Blacher.

”Yes,” said Hallor.

False flag attack or the real thing? Also, the guy seems really weird in the video but I would be too if I had an agent standing off camera eying me and changing the conversation

Last edited: Feb 14, 2011
  2. azurevirus

azurevirus Member

Honestly..if its not true ..it probably will be in the future..just a matter of time..they have found muslim prayer rugs..diaries and even a high ranked muslim terrorist out there in the desert..its only a matter of time,
    I dont care how the govt keeps telling us how the border is more protected today than it has ever been..if you have one more border agent than you did yesterday..technically the border is better protected..but still not protected enough.
    the govt refusal to protect the border with enough agents or soldiers and then calling its on citizens who watch the border on their own dime "vigilantes"" tells me that a secure southern border just isnt gonna happen..due to farmers/big business and mexican organizations that hire lobbiest to pursuede the govt or what have you..we have had border agents and cops killed, american citizens kidnapped and killed, I read somewhere a couple yrs ago that up to 15 american citizens are killed everyday in one form or another by illegal aliens,,something has to happen on a much larger scale for them to do anything..and eventually it will.

3. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

We know it could happen at any time. All we can do is prepare for the worst and pray for the best.

4. SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl Member

I'm pretty sure that something like this has been intercepted at some stage of entry or deployment in the past 10 years. They don't want to talk about it because it would show how easy it is to actually do.

5. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

more agents?!!?!?? I'm pretty certain they haven't even replaced the ones that were murdered in the last few years

6. azurevirus

azurevirus Member

I wish I could go to southern AZ an help out some of these ranchers in areas such as security..but everything takes a connection of some sort and of course money..but I wouldnt mind doing it for a year, rent out the ol ranch here for a yr and pack up the camper and head on out, put those three yrs of working security back into practical use..yep, wouldnt mind doing that at all

7. Elinor0987

Elinor0987 Supporting Member

Agreed, but isn't it interesting that nobody ever hears about past incidents until it's time to renew the Patriot Act?