As the temperature rises, spring ploughing and planting have been fully launched. In order to reduce the use of machinery and equipment, improve the efficiency of mechanical operation, and ensure the safe production of agricultural machinery, agricultural machinery operators should master the following eight safe use and operation skills during spring ploughing operations.
- Before the machine is put into use, the operator should conduct a comprehensive physical examination of the tractor and its supporting equipment according to the requirements of the instruction manual. That is, maintenance and overhaul to ensure that the equipment is put into the spring operation in a good technical state to achieve the purpose of high efficiency, high quality, low consumption and safety.
- When the tractor is in use, firstly, it is forbidden to start the clutch violently; secondly, it is strictly forbidden to hang in neutral gear or step on the clutch to slide downhill; thirdly, when emergency braking, the main clutch pedal and the driving brake control pedal should be depressed at the same time. While driving, the driver is not allowed to put their foot on the brake pedal or clutch pedal.
- When the tractor makes a U-turn in the field, the speed should be slow. Otherwise, a rollover accident may occur. When the field operation is transferred through the ridge or ditches, the power of the rotary tiller should be cut off, and then the low-speed and small accelerator should be passed slowly. In case of high ridges or wide and deep ditches and ditches, it is necessary to dig low and fill or build bridges before passing through after confirming safety to prevent the occurrence of agricultural machinery accidents. If you get stuck, don't increase the throttle slam. The mud under the wheels should be dug out, the planks or stones should be paved, and then driven out.
- When the tractor is used for rotary tillage in the field, if the steering wheel pedal is used to assist the steering, the steering angle should not be too large to prevent the driver's feet from colliding with the rotary tiller coulter and causing injury. If the coulter shaft of the rotary tiller is entangled with green manure or debris in the field, it should be removed with the engine turned off to prevent accidents.
- When using a diesel engine, in addition to using lubricating oil according to the prescribed standards, the lubrication system should also be cleaned regularly, and the filter parts should be replaced to reduce the wear of the parts. In early spring, the temperature is unstable, and the correct use of the power machinery cooling system cannot be ignored: First, continue to do anti-freezing work. When the temperature at night is lower than 0 °C, the cooling water should be released to avoid freezing and cracking of the body; second, the machine is at low temperature. When starting, the preheating should be implemented; the third is to grasp the normal operating temperature of the engine. When the water temperature reaches above 40 ℃, the no-load operation can be performed; the load operation can be started when the temperature is above 60 ℃; the normal working temperature should be maintained at 80-95 ℃ to reduce unnecessary wear of the engine.
- Before using the tiller, firstly, be sure to read the operation manual, pay attention to the safety warning signs on the machine, and operate in strict accordance with the safe operation method; secondly, the operator should wear clothing that conforms to labor protection to avoid being entangled by moving parts. Personal and property safety accidents; Third, when installing the tool, it must be symmetrical, the working blade is forward, and the tool is fixed with bolts, latches, etc. to ensure the safe production operation of the tiller; Fourth, the height of the resistance bar should be adjusted at any time according to the actual working conditions. , Keep the fuselage in a stable position to prevent the engine from being too tilted, resulting in poor engine lubrication and damage.
- When the tiller is started, the gear lever should be placed in the "neutral" position, and the front, back, left, and right personnel should be confirmed to be in a safe position before starting. After starting, it should run for 5-10 minutes with no load. It is best not to work with high speed and heavy load within 1-2 hours before operation, so as to prolong the service life of the machine. If the phenomenon of speeding occurs when the engine is started, the fuel supply should be cut off immediately and the engine should be turned off.
- During the operation of the tiller, the field transfer should determine whether it is necessary to disassemble the farm implements and replace the tires according to the road and field conditions. When replacing farm tools and removing tangled grass, the machine must be turned off; after the operation is completed, soil, weeds, oil stains, etc. should be removed in time, the tightening bolts should be checked, lubricating oil added, and parked in a ventilated and dry farm tool warehouse In order to prevent the machine from rusting due to exposure to the sun and rain.