Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And by punish I mean whip to death. Apparently he had molested a 2 year old which lead to this.

Russian rebels filmed whipping serial child molester with electric cables… The militant beating him accused him of being a 'pedophile child molester'. Tortured man identified as Aleksey Frumkin, 42, from south east Ukraine is said to have done this with other children in the past. Several other Media outlets are reporting him as a drug dealer but this is not the case he is a Pedophile.
http://armedforcesweekly.com/man-whipped-death-molesting-2-year-old-baby/

·
Internet Princess
2,809 Posts
That's the best deterrent. Don't do it (or get better at hiding it) or this will be you. Doesn't Ukraine have its own police? Why are the Russians enforcing the law.

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the best deterrent. Don't do it (or get better at hiding it) or this will be you. Doesn't Ukraine have its own police? Why are the Russians enforcing the law.
It says the pedo was from the Ukraine but I don't know where this happened. Maybe he moved to Russia. Maybe they all just live in a border area.

:dunno:

·
Internet Princess
2,809 Posts
It says the pedo was from the Ukraine but I don't know where this happened. Maybe he moved to Russia. Maybe they all just live in a border area.

:dunno:
Either way it's a fitting punishment.

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Either way it's a fitting punishment.
I bet it provided a whole lot more deterrence for his pedo friends than the 90 days in jail, 18 months of probation and 3 counseling session he would have gotten in the US.

·
Internet Princess
2,809 Posts
I bet it provided a whole lot more deterrence for his pedo friends than the 90 days in jail, 18 months of probation and 3 counseling session he would have gotten in the US.
No doubt...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts