Prepared Society Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can read this, it means that you have been granted access to the PrepperDating area of PreparedSociety. You already know this, but, your password to get into this area is:

datingzone

PreparedSociety is not a dating site, but, we hope that those who are interested in expanding their relationships will find someone worth-it here on this site.

Some of the rules are simple:
  1. PreparedSociety will not be held responsible for any bad things that may happen
  2. PreparedSociety will not be held responsible for any good things that may happen
  3. Use this site to filter your interest
  4. Do not be serious in your postings unless you are a serious person
  5. Do not be funny in your postings unless you are a funny person
  6. Be yourself, share personal pictures and personal stories that might interest someone else
  7. Do not give out your home address or home phone number till you feel safe enough to do so
  8. Only meet in a neutral zone, do not meet in a dark pub or at someone's home

Go ahead and post-up pictures of yourself or of you doing something that you like to do (like different sports or hand-crafts or just hanging out). Do whatever you think is necessary to make a good introduction or type up a questionaire for others to answer for you.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sample initial message

Hi to all the ladies :wave:

My name is Vance, I am a Canadian living in south-central Alberta. I enjoy working with my hands making things out of wood, metal and food. My day-job is working with computers at a metal-shop making enough money to support myself and to pay the bills on my mortgage and have enough left over to spend on small vacation trips, spend on my Jeeps and motorbikes.

I have been married before (and divorced), but, I have no children due to circumstances beyond my control. I would love to be a father, so, I am looking for more than just a friend, I am looking for the other half of the beginings of a family.

Some interesting things about myself are that I am a true red-head with red-hair covering my entire body right down to the tops of my toes. Depending on the time of year, I might sport the Kris Kringle look or the full beard like SantaClaus or I might shave everything off from my shirt collar up. I am a contortionist, so I can fold myself into many wierd and wonderful shapes. I also have a tongue that is long enough (when combined with my twisting of my body) to be able to lick my own elbow, which I am told is impossible.

As a prepper, I am a "do-it-your-own-self" kind of guy. I would rather build it, or fix it, or grow it, or cook it, or bake it myself. I am not a "doomsday" prepper, I do not look towards a specific event where I will be a hero for preparing for it but more of a lifestyle prepper who just wants to be able to take care of his family in case of normal emergencies like fire, flood, freezing, etc.

Here is a picture of me ... sorry, no face in the picture, yet.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sample #2

Hey ladies :beercheer:

I just wanted to put my name up here so that you can pick me :2thumb:

I recently was released from prison for murder. It wasn't my fault. Really it wasn't. You see, I went to work and because some guy fell from the scafolding and landed on a pile of steel, we were all told to go home early.

So, I got back to my trailer and when I was walkin' past the window, I looked in and saw my wife's mouth around my neighbors dick. I couldn't believe it, so, I snuck into the house, grabbed my baseball bat and started swinging it. I hit her in the chin, he started bleeding out, she choked and I left them in their mess.

When I returned home from the bar, I was charged with murder, did my time and I still say that I was innocent.

Pick me!

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sample introduction #3

Good evening folks.

My name is George, my friends call me Geo, or more like GeeeOh. Anyway, I am 72 years old and I am looking for a couple of young hotties to make me feel young again. 18 to 24 years old would work just fine for me. I am retired, so, you will need to have a good job in order to keep me in the life-style that I am accustomed to.

I live in the local old-folks home, I hate it here, so I hope that you have a good place for me to live in. Anyway, good to meet you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.