1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
:beercheer: Sure, I like him. Trouble is, he's too inflamatory and won't pander to the liberals. He sticks to his guns, holds to his beliefs, and that just won't win national elections.

Hard to disagree with anything he said, though!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Like the rest he is blind to the biggest poblem facing the nation today,that is THE INVASION.
The only two polititions who don't cater to or protect these demanding invaders are Keyes and Tancredo.
All the rest are seditious to say the least,imo.:D

·
Supporting Member
819 Posts
Hmmm. At about 11:50 he makes a statement that concerns me. Another one that wants more money for government.............

·
Just getting started. Always.
1,810 Posts
The vids not working for me, so I went to his site to check him out.
EVERY link on his site (marcorubio.com) takes you to a "Donate!" page.
And IE says his page is insecure.
?

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go to you tube and type in Marco Rubio Save The Country. Pick the first video.

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmm. At about 11:50 he makes a statement that concerns me. Another one that wants more money for government.............
Good observation but I believe he is only stating what has previously happened when our countries economy does well then more revenue is created in the form of taxes (not necessarily new taxes but more revenue from prosperity). The thing we need to do is keep the kids out of the cookie jar or in this case the Foxes out of the hen house.

The Government needs more money to shore up Social Security and Medicare (if they would! NOT).:mad: Boondoggles they have robbed since their inception. I am not sure what I have paid into Medicare but I have paid $140,000.00 into Social Security. At age 57 I may not ever see this money.

Rubio does talk about changing our tax code which is way overdue and a balanced budget also. Two items we will probably never see.

He has passion and doesn't read from a scripted speech off a teleprompter !:congrat:

Who else is worth a crap?:gaah:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Good observation but I believe he is only stating what has previously happened when our countries economy does well then more revenue is created in the form of taxes (not necessarily new taxes but more revenue from prosperity). The thing we need to do is keep the kids out of the cookie jar or in this case the Foxes out of the hen house.

The Government needs more money to shore up Social Security and Medicare (if they would! NOT).:mad: Boondoggles they have robbed since their inception. I am not sure what I have paid into Medicare but I have paid $140,000.00 into Social Security. At age 57 I may not ever see this money.

Rubio does talk about changing our tax code which is way overdue and a balanced budget also. Two items we will probably never see.

He has passion and doesn't read from a scripted speech off a teleprompter !:congrat:

Who else is worth a crap?:gaah:
Too much of the wrong kind of passion,he is for immigration reform,aka,amnesty.
Why do we need more people in this bankrupt nation with unemployment at the rate it was during the depression? Was'nt Rubio a child of illegals himself ?

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too much of the wrong kind of passion,he is for immigration reform,aka,amnesty.
Why do we need more people in this bankrupt nation with unemployment at the rate it was during the depression? Was'nt Rubio a child of illegals himself ?
"As an underdog U.S. Senate candidate courting the GOP's conservative wing, Marco Rubio takes a hard-line position against illegal immigration: no amnesty. <...> The son of Cuban exiles born in Miami says he opposed the proposal spearheaded in 2006 by former Sen. Mel Martinez - whose early retirement triggered Rubio's 2010 campaign - that would have allowed illegal immigrants to work toward citizenship. Crist supported the bill.

Indeed, Rubio recently smacked Crist for that position on the stump.

"He supported cap and trade," Rubio said of Crist. "He supported the stimulus package. He supported amnesty for illegal aliens. These are all major issues that are going to be coming up in Washington.

So how did Rubio's parents, who fled Castro's Cuba in 1959, get in? Yep, they were granted amnesty.

Shortly after Castro won control, some elite Cubans fled to Miami. As the flow grew, Presidents Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, and Lyndon Johnson used the parole power to admit them. From 1959 to the Cuban missile crisis of 1962, more than 200,000 arrived."

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
"As an underdog U.S. Senate candidate courting the GOP's conservative wing, Marco Rubio takes a hard-line position against illegal immigration: no amnesty. <...> The son of Cuban exiles born in Miami says he opposed the proposal spearheaded in 2006 by former Sen. Mel Martinez - whose early retirement triggered Rubio's 2010 campaign - that would have allowed illegal immigrants to work toward citizenship. Crist supported the bill.

Indeed, Rubio recently smacked Crist for that position on the stump.

"He supported cap and trade," Rubio said of Crist. "He supported the stimulus package. He supported amnesty for illegal aliens. These are all major issues that are going to be coming up in Washington.

So how did Rubio's parents, who fled Castro's Cuba in 1959, get in? Yep, they were granted amnesty.

Shortly after Castro won control, some elite Cubans fled to Miami. As the flow grew, Presidents Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, and Lyndon Johnson used the parole power to admit them. From 1959 to the Cuban missile crisis of 1962, more than 200,000 arrived."
I had read that Rubio went to a Univision meeting also that he was a member at one time.
Eisenhower was against amnesty "Operation *******" ,so it must have been the kennedys and Johnson who granted 200,000 amnesty.
Either way take a good hard look at Miami and most of Florida from ocala on down and see if thats what we need more of.
God set up nations for a good reason,He destroyed Babel for less that what goes on here now.
Immigration was good for us when they assimulated and became Americans,now most want us to assimulate into their values,laws,cultures and language.
I don't trust any of them,unlike european Americans they are proud of who,where and what they are and they will fight to keep it and force it on us,no matter how destructive or binding it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts