Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video is a bit busy on the senses but it grabs your attention and IMHO is dead solid right...

·
Just getting started. Always.
1,810 Posts
Maybe its just the music, considering thats one of the best songs ever...
I really think this guys our only hope of turning things around.
Everyone else is the status quo, or worse.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
if you don't like boders and think muslims have more rights than Americans than pauls your man.

"borders should be blurred or open"R.P. This is the reason R.Paul got an F on report from anti-amnesty groups.
'They'muslims'should be able to build the mosque anywhere they want to[ not exact quote]'.
When Paul was running prez their was a site I use to tell others about'muslims for ron paul'.
I'm fairly convinced that our gov allowed 911 to happen and they are quilty as the muslims ,but it does'nt take away the blame for the muzzys being abliged to do the evil deed.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Here's a clip from the John Stewart show that shows just how bias the MSM is towards Paul.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
I just looooove how the T.E.A. party is an actual 'grass roots movement' now and no longer 'astroturf' :rolleyes: ... until they decide it is again I guess :mad:

hypocrites, ALL of em'

the reason these so-called 'wars' are unsustainable is that we're NOT fighting them like WARS, they're kabuki theater that our soldiers unfortunately have to act out every day with no script (but THAT's OK, if one can't play his role anymore (ie dies) there's PLENTY of understudies (other troops)... the SHOW must go on! :mad: )

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I just looooove how the T.E.A. party is an actual 'grass roots movement' now and no longer 'astroturf' :rolleyes: ... until they decide it is again I guess :mad:

hypocrites, ALL of em'

the reason these so-called 'wars' are unsustainable is that we're NOT fighting them like WARS, they're kabuki theater that our soldiers unfortunately have to act out every day with no script (but THAT's OK, if one can't play his role anymore (ie dies) there's PLENTY of understudies (other troops)... the SHOW must go on! :mad: )
The reason these wars are not sustainable is because the warmongers don't want them to be.
But the main reason is Americans don't pay attwention and are just as un-informed as the most primitives whop dwell on earth.
We worship these leaders and will firght each other over them,like the germans and other dictator followers throughout history.
In less than one generation they have changed us,our religian,language,culture,values and destroyed the greatist nation on earth.
We are no different than the romans before their fall.Entertainment and idol worship are the gods of america.
hate me for the message,but remember who the message came from ! If Pauls words make you this angry,then maybe you need to second guess your alliegence to him.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Why listen to mega-media opinions anyway?
They lie.
We know it.
We continue to watch like good little sheep.

Throw that damned idiot box in the nearest dumpster,don't sell it and screw up somebody else's mind!you'll never truly be free until you do.

Oh and
GO PAUL 2012!!!

·
Default Member Title Here
83 Posts
Good vid...

What if? I think we're there :/

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
if you don't like boders and think muslims have more rights than Americans than pauls your man.

"borders should be blurred or open"R.P. This is the reason R.Paul got an F on report from anti-amnesty groups.
'They'muslims'should be able to build the mosque anywhere they want to[ not exact quote]'.
When Paul was running prez their was a site I use to tell others about'muslims for ron paul'.
I'm fairly convinced that our gov allowed 911 to happen and they are quilty as the muslims ,but it does'nt take away the blame for the muzzys being abliged to do the evil deed.
It's ridiculous to think the government knew that 911 was going to happen. How could they possibly know? You can't infiltrate a Muslim cell that's made up of only people from the same mosque in the same third world country.

We do know that Clinton had a chance to have Bin Laden handed over to us but did nothing.

Ron Paul is good in some ways. At least he tells the truth about our debt. But he was quoted as saying that Iran has the right to build nukes if they want to and that sounds crazy to me.

·
38 Posts
Thanks for sharing this video. Definitely our point of view as well (what is contained specifically in the video I mean). It sure is funny knowing how much y'all would hate our political views and the party we support, but when it comes down to it, there are many things we actually agree on, if you took out the bashing about this party vs. that party.

·
1,734 Posts
While Ron Paul's message is great, there's a problem. We can not as a society all at once turn things off, the impact would be disastrous. IMHO, we have gotten ourselves painted into what in aviation is known as a coffin corner, there is no way out of this. We start drastic cuts that are needed to fix things, Greece/Egypt/England will look like calm protest. You keep going, and eventually it will totally collapse as the system is built strictly on trust and the trust will be gone. How many people can be totally self sufficient? An extremely small percentage of people. Those that can't be self sufficient, will want to use force against those that are and take what they need to survive.

·
Default Member Title Here
83 Posts
While Ron Paul's message is great, there's a problem. We can not as a society all at once turn things off, the impact would be disastrous. IMHO, we have gotten ourselves painted into what in aviation is known as a coffin corner, there is no way out of this. We start drastic cuts that are needed to fix things, Greece/Egypt/England will look like calm protest. You keep going, and eventually it will totally collapse as the system is built strictly on trust and the trust will be gone. How many people can be totally self sufficient? An extremely small percentage of people. Those that can't be self sufficient, will want to use force against those that are and take what they need to survive.
This is dead on the money! I totally agree!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Why listen to mega-media opinions anyway?
They lie.
We know it.
We continue to watch like good little sheep.
I think a lot of us here do use alt-media sources more than the MSM, but I still like to keep an eye/ear on what they're saying; if for no other reason than to gather together the real facts and contradict them. :)

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
It's ridiculous to think the government knew that 911 was going to happen. How could they possibly know? You can't infiltrate a Muslim cell that's made up of only people from the same mosque in the same third world country.

We do know that Clinton had a chance to have Bin Laden handed over to us but did nothing.

Ron Paul is good in some ways. At least he tells the truth about our debt. But he was quoted as saying that Iran has the right to build nukes if they want to and that sounds crazy to me.
Paul has been collecting off us for almost 50 years now.What has he accomplished?
First it was Bush Sr.who involved us in Kuwait,iraq war,none of our bizwax.
Then his good friend Clinton bombed the hell out of the Balkans for a solid month,handed them over to radical islam.Soon as our militay left it was anther killign field,even graves were;nt safe from the savages,they dug up caskets,threw the bodies in the streets,destroyed anciant churces and other structures.
Lebanon was handed over a few decades ago,now Turkey has been raidcalized.
Egypt,Libya ,Sudan is falling to them too.
Which one of these nations is our concern?
Which one did the 911 jackals live in,not a one,they were all from the friends of the elites'The Saudis'.
All these were illegal wars.All have set up Muslim Brotherhoods in power.
From BushSr to the grinning chimp Bush Jr. to Obombs we have been handing one nation after another over to islam,including this one .
Hillery has a muslim adviser whos mother was involved with all the radicals .
I just hope that these muslims turn on them like they did the catholics who invented them to take over N.Africa in the 600s.
They are a fighting machine,who love death and being used to set up the new world order.
I many be wrong and its all my opinion based on their actions,but what other reason are we setting up islam all over the planet?
Why is it ok to kill so many people and bomb so many nations? And even worse we the people rally them on.

·
Registered
87 Posts
An illegal war is a contradiction in terms. How can a war be legal or not?
A justifiable war is more understandable. Someone tries to kill you or supports those who want to cause you harm-that's a justifiable war. Someone does something that is evil ---you don't stand around and watch--justifiable war. So the wars us is involved inare fully justifiable. NOt fought to win and a waste to time and lives at this point but it's a mistake to say that people we are fighting do not deserve what's coming to them.the idiotic nation building and all that crad--that's a waste. We should be nuking these countries and quiet a few others--libia for example.
I'd love to support ron paul but his foreign policy is not only stupid but simply suicidal. 300 years ago a country could close up the borders ,put some soldiers on them and expect to stay safe. Isolationism worked then. Now a days if you give them a chance and 15 years we will have a united front against us consisting of islamic countries on one side and communist on the other. All with armies that are far more numerous and better equipped than US. All with nuclear and chemical weapons. Not even talking about terrorists and countries that support them. He is the same sort that would have been against US involvement in ww2. A hugely popular position at that time and exactly what a lot of people wanted to hear. But what would have happened if us stayed out? UK and Russia would have been crashed one by one and after US would have been destroyed. Sometimes you have to cowboy up and do what is right--standing by your allies and thinking a couple of years ahead is one of those things.Ron Paul's views on economy and the rest I fully support. His foreign policy is to simply put suicide.To me he seems to simply being a good politician. A salesman.The market in republicans and democrats is pretty full so he is going for the rest and desolutioned and simply telling people what the want to hear. He is a politician .
Plus the bull he spouted today --not for the first time either--about the reason for middle east wars and islamic war on us being our presence in the middle east is simply dumb. What about the rest of the 1370 years? I am not sure if he is stupid or a stuge that's simply there to make sure obama wins. either way there is no way I'd ever support him.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
An illegal war is a contradiction in terms. How can a war be legal or not?
A justifiable war is more understandable. Someone tries to kill you or supports those who want to cause you harm-that's a justifiable war. Someone does something that is evil ---you don't stand around and watch--justifiable war. So the wars us is involved inare fully justifiable. NOt fought to win and a waste to time and lives at this point but it's a mistake to say that people we are fighting do not deserve what's coming to them.the idiotic nation building and all that crad--that's a waste. We should be nuking these countries and quiet a few others--libia for example.
I'd love to support ron paul but his foreign policy is not only stupid but simply suicidal. 300 years ago a country could close up the borders ,put some soldiers on them and expect to stay safe. Isolationism worked then. Now a days if you give them a chance and 15 years we will have a united front against us consisting of islamic countries on one side and communist on the other. All with armies that are far more numerous and better equipped than US. All with nuclear and chemical weapons. Not even talking about terrorists and countries that support them. He is the same sort that would have been against US involvement in ww2. A hugely popular position at that time and exactly what a lot of people wanted to hear. But what would have happened if us stayed out? UK and Russia would have been crashed one by one and after US would have been destroyed. Sometimes you have to cowboy up and do what is right--standing by your allies and thinking a couple of years ahead is one of those things.Ron Paul's views on economy and the rest I fully support. His foreign policy is to simply put suicide.To me he seems to simply being a good politician. A salesman.The market in republicans and democrats is pretty full so he is going for the rest and desolutioned and simply telling people what the want to hear. He is a politician .
Plus the bull he spouted today --not for the first time either--about the reason for middle east wars and islamic war on us being our presence in the middle east is simply dumb. What about the rest of the 1370 years? I am not sure if he is stupid or a stuge that's simply there to make sure obama wins. either way there is no way I'd ever support him.
I agree with most of R.Pauls policy,but theres a couple that are most important that I can't agree with.
I also understand we live in a time much different than our founders,but theres still a limit to how many nations one is to police.
but more important is the fact that we are increasng the war abilities of our most dangerous enemies,radical islam. While 'protecting'the borders of all these nations we being invaded and DELIBERTLY INFILTRATED BY OUR TREASONOUS LEADERS,imo .
Sending our trops into harms way with ROE and multi tours that harm most harmful to not only them but our ability to protect ourselves too..

·
Registered
87 Posts
I agree with most of R.Pauls policy,but theres a couple that are most important that I can't agree with.
I also understand we live in a time much different than our founders,but theres still a limit to how many nations one is to police.
but more important is the fact that we are increasng the war abilities of our most dangerous enemies,radical islam. While 'protecting'the borders of all these nations we being invaded and DELIBERTLY INFILTRATED BY OUR TREASONOUS LEADERS,imo .
Sending our trops into harms way with ROE and multi tours that harm most harmful to not only them but our ability to protect ourselves too..
Agreed. the wars supporting our enemies as we are in right now are an incredible ,pointless waste and a crime towards the familes of our dead. Helping afganies or irackies get out from under dictators just so they can turn and build a sharia based counties that will go on exterminating everyone that is not muslim and oppressing women and minorities is idiotic. Our leadership and a good chunk of people in this country have betrayed us and became as much of an enemy as mullahs in iraq calling for our distraction.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I can assure you, the government did not. They had an idea that something was coming, and a rough idea of the time frame, but it came so far out of left field, they did not expect anything remotely near what happened.

As for Ron Paul...

He is a bit too Libertarian for my tastes. Not saying that I disagree with Libertarian ideas completely, but I can't entirely get on board, either. I also really don't like his idea of legalizing various drugs; the way to win the war on drugs is not to give in, but to crack down and toughen the consequences. Make possession of marijuana a mandatory sentence of breaking rocks in Arizona for ten years, and you will see a decline in drug use.:D Use those rocks to build a wall across the southern border, and it decrease even further.:cool:

The fact is that we need a strong central government. The idea of a loose confederation of states worked 200 years ago, but in this day and age, we need the power of a unified central government to stand up to the challenges and enemies before us. That central government could stand to be smaller and more efficient, certainly, but it is necessary.

If Ron Paul were the only option beside Obama on election day, I would say that he is the lesser of two evils.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

MeerKat, when you show me something where Ron Paul says we need to open our borders to anybody anytime I may rethink RP..and I mean show me the words coming out of his mouth.. Because I remember him saying when he ran last time that if we shut down all the military bases we have scattered around the world and bring all our troops home they could secure our own borders..

To a point, I agree with his statement that Iran has the right to build nukes... We do...many countries do... Israel did, they have at least 250 nukes... Do I want to see Iran with nukes? no... but do they have the right? hell yes...

We are not the worlds police force..nor the dispenser of sovereign rights to other countries.. Will it make the world less safe if Iran has Nukes? hell yes it will... maybe the rest of the world feels less safe with America having Nukes... after all we are the ones who used them... and thank God Truman had the balls to do so..!!!

I agree with almost everything RP says... I agree with nothing Obama says.. and a lot of the RINO's who are running are not to be trusted...

RP is the only openly honest person running.. Cain was to involved with the Fed Reserve for my taste, but he sounds good...Perry is a Bildburger (sp).. I think Bachman is about half crazy

I don't trust any of them...I trust ME, maybe I should run!..free guns for all law abiding citizens !! a bounty paid on the heads of crooks killed while committing a crime ,by armed citizens... A steel wall on the border....a wall of armored vehicles with Mini guns...that is and a free fire zone 5 miles deep....

We will never have a President we all like and agree on... EVER.. so we have to go with the one who is closest to out POV...
As I said I like Cain... Perry? not so...the rest..Not at all....

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can assure you, the government did not. They had an idea that something was coming, and a rough idea of the time frame, but it came so far out of left field, they did not expect anything remotely near what happened.

As for Ron Paul...

He is a bit too Libertarian for my tastes. Not saying that I disagree with Libertarian ideas completely, but I can't entirely get on board, either. I also really don't like his idea of legalizing various drugs; the way to win the war on drugs is not to give in, but to crack down and toughen the consequences. Make possession of marijuana a mandatory sentence of breaking rocks in Arizona for ten years, and you will see a decline in drug use.:D Use those rocks to build a wall across the southern border, and it decrease even further.:cool:

The fact is that we need a strong central government. The idea of a loose confederation of states worked 200 years ago, but in this day and age, we need the power of a unified central government to stand up to the challenges and enemies before us. That central government could stand to be smaller and more efficient, certainly, but it is necessary.

If Ron Paul were the only option beside Obama on election day, I would say that he is the lesser of two evils.
911..? no idea..BUT our Gov knew the Japs were coming to visit PH...and did nothing to stop them..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts