Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Know the past of whom you worship with.
Do you worship God or man?Is your religain a family tradition or a pagan cult?
I have studied religians for decades now,studied so much I've forgotten much of what I learned.
But lately I came across some interesting claims about roman catholics and mohammad.
Historicle facts about mohammads first wife being a catholic widow.An older woman who possibly worked with the vatican to form a group of mighty warriors to take over Africa and submit it to cathoilism.
Both have the all seeing eye in their anciant relics and symbols,both cover up women from head to toe;use beads in worship;where theres a mosque theres a church nearby;goddess worshipers;moon and sun worshippers and many more things in common.
Not to start a religious war here,just discuss and prove otherise.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
There are many similarities but the main difference is that the evil done under the guise of Christianity by Catholics (as well as any other sect of Christianity) is/was a perversion of Christianity whereas much of the evil done under the guise of Islam is/was a fulfilment of Islamic commandments.

Catholicism is nothing more than Christianity with a bunch of man made things attached to it... those man made things which are attached ARE OFTEN evil. The definition of evil is anything done against or apart from the will of God. The things that make followers of Catholicism Catholics is tradition, symbolism, rules and regulations many of which are simply perversion of the Word (Bible). This doesnt mean all Catholics are (more) evil than anyone else or that they are all going to Hell -- to the contrary, many are saved! Its just that Catholicism is not what made them saved, it was their faith in the work of the Christian God... who is after all the only true God.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
I would also say that Islam is nothing more than yet another option to choose if you reject the only true God. It is another distraction, another path, another plan offered up and supported by the ruler of this world, Satan. It is however no different than rejecting Christ in favor of popularity, wealth, patriotism, <insert your favorite distraction> as far as its eternal outcome -- spiritual death (i.e. Hell). The difference (in temporal results) is that if Islam is followed to the letter of the Quran you will commit and/or support such actions as murder and genocide (to name a few).

If you reject the truth you will believe a lie... Islam is just another lie to believe. One which, no doubt, is more dangerous to the freedom and security of the USA (and Canada or any other nation or peoples) than most any other religion or ideology.

Another thing -- the perversions of Christianity are ALSO often offered up and supported by Satan himself. Be careful, Christians, what you put your faith in as there are many false teachings in our own faith which are put there to lead us astray and make us ineffective in Gods plan for us. Use the Bible and the leading of the Spirit (God) to find truth -- not the opions of others (including myself).

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good points Ant.This is not about catholics being good or bad,its about information.
If I was catholic [ I was for a short while]I'd want to know if that would be where God wanted me or if I was worshipping under a pagan religian without knowing it.
The bible tells us to prove all things.Even the very elect can be decieved if possible.
Catholics and islam are the two religians tha have done the worse things to mankind in human history,both have used torture and force to submit their victims.
Of course all religians have some past of being evil but these two seem to excel in it.
Not attacking catholics at all and I know some good people who are catholics,but do they know who they worship?
Right now its the catholics and the muslims who are destroying this nation by taking advantage of the seditious at best communist in power now.One commiting treason against the nation by bringing multi millions of latinos the other bringing in millions of non asimmulating others.
Now I know theres probably little that 'will'be done to stop the end of civiization but I don't want to be a part of these two cults who are bringing it on.
Why don't the catholics stay in mexico,ireland,brazil,s. etc and keep their cultures where they belong?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would also say that Islam is nothing more than yet another option to choose if you reject the only true God. It is another distraction, another path, another plan offered up and supported by the ruler of this world, Satan. It is however no different than rejecting Christ in favor of popularity, wealth, patriotism, <insert your favorite distraction> as far as its eternal outcome -- spiritual death (i.e. Hell). The difference (in temporal results) is that if Islam is followed to the letter of the Quran you will commit and/or support such actions as murder and genocide (to name a few).

If you reject the truth you will believe a lie... Islam is just another lie to believe. One which, no doubt, is more dangerous to the freedom and security of the USA (and Canada or any other nation or peoples) than most any other religion or ideology.

Another thing -- the perversions of Christianity are ALSO often offered up and supported by Satan himself. Be careful, Christians, what you put your faith in as there are many false teachings in our own faith which are put there to lead us astray and make us ineffective in Gods plan for us. Use the Bible and the leading of the Spirit (God) to find truth -- not the opions of others (including myself).
Good points but not what the subject is about.:kiss:

The subject is about islam and catholics origins,mainly the origins of islam.Did catholics use mohammad to take over more power,especially in africa? Of course it back fired on them because islam turned on the roman catholics and took the spoils for themselves.Bu in many nations they still worked togetherto take control over the populations.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Good points Ant.This is not about catholics being good or bad,its about information.
If I was catholic [ I was for a short while]I'd want to know if that would be where God wanted me or if I was worshipping under a pagan religian without knowing it.
The bible tells us to prove all things.Even the very elect can be decieved if possible.
Catholics and islam are the two religians tha have done the worse things to mankind in human history,both have used torture and force to submit their victims.
Of course all religians have some past of being evil but these two seem to excel in it.
Not attacking catholics at all and I know some good people who are catholics,but do they know who they worship?
Right now its the catholics and the muslims who are destroying this nation by taking advantage of the seditious at best communist in power now.One commiting treason against the nation by bringing multi millions of latinos the other bringing in millions of non asimmulating others.
Now I know theres probably little that 'will'be done to stop the end of civiization but I don't want to be a part of these two cults who are bringing it on.
Why don't the catholics stay in mexico,ireland,brazil,s. etc and keep their cultures where they belong?
You say that catholics and muslims have done the worst things to mankind -- and in a certain way you may be correct but dont lose sight of the spiritual viewpoint when talking about religion. Anything that leads folks away from faith in Christ, God, HS is doing the worst thing to mankind -- they lose their souls. At least some Catholics are pursuing or approaching that faith in the one true God -- Catholics, apart from the man inspired portions, are reading the same Bible and can come to the same conclusions of truth if they are looking for it.

I know that Islam is a great overt and visible threat to our nations and peoples but the fact is that our own lack of faith in God is what has allowed us to be led astray. Our problems are, at their heart, spiritual not political. Those problems are internal, not external. With God we can defeat Islam -- the problem is that the core group of believers in this country (USA at least) has dwindled and become ineffective and God has been lifting his hedge of (special) protection from our nation as a result. We can all complain about Islam and its influence (we have every right) but we need to focus on our own spirituality and influence as a first priority. Thats how I see it.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
Good points but not what the subject is about.:kiss:

The subject is about islam and catholics origins,mainly the origins of islam.Did catholics use mohammad to take over more power,especially in africa? Of course it back fired on them because islam turned on the roman catholics and took the spoils for themselves.Bu in many nations they still worked togetherto take control over the populations.
Maybe I am off topic, if so, I apologize. You are right, evil factions will often work together to obtain evil results. Sometimes they will turn on each other. Both of their origins are the result of evil in one way or another. God never designed Christianity to be ten thousand different sects -- he designed us to be the body of Christ. Working together in love to invite everyone to be a part of the body by faith in the work of Christ. If they choose otherwise then that is their decision but we still love.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm no member of any organized religian,so I have no favorites in this debate.

Theres a free video you can watch onine or you can send for it.Its put out by another grou I don't agree with,but you can learn a lot from those you don't agree with.

Dr.Walter Veith"The Islamic Connction" 'some' of these facts can't be denied because they are in anciant pictures and statues on the walls of both islam mosque and RC temples.
It would be a shame to worship a pagan god and not even know it.Praying to idols like saints instead of God is not bibicle.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You say that catholics and muslims have done the worst things to mankind -- and in a certain way you may be correct but dont lose sight of the spiritual viewpoint when talking about religion. Anything that leads folks away from faith in Christ, God, HS is doing the worst thing to mankind -- they lose their souls. At least some Catholics are pursuing or approaching that faith in the one true God -- Catholics, apart from the man inspired portions, are reading the same Bible and can come to the same conclusions of truth if they are looking for it.

I know that Islam is a great overt and visible threat to our nations and peoples but the fact is that our own lack of faith in God is what has allowed us to be led astray. Our problems are, at their heart, spiritual not political. Those problems are internal, not external. With God we can defeat Islam -- the problem is that the core group of believers in this country (USA at least) has dwindled and become ineffective and God has been lifting his hedge of (special) protection from our nation as a result. We can all complain about Islam and its influence (we have every right) but we need to focus on our own spirituality and influence as a first priority. Thats how I see it.
True these two groups are filling the large hole left in this nation by christians and the few jews who believe.

We will all lose because we are the revised sodom and gomorrah and roman empire all balled up into one big paganistic ball of crime and decadence.But the thread is about islamic connection to roman catholics.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
But the thread is about islamic connection to roman catholics.
I understand. I know nothing about any connection apart from them both having Satanic influences so that would be all I could add to this thread. Didnt mean to hijack the thread, sorry. :sssh:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I understand. I know nothing about any connection apart from them both having Satanic influences so that would be all I could add to this thread. Didnt mean to hijack the thread, sorry. :sssh:
Your fine,and your commits are welcome but if your interested go read what one cult is telling on the other one.;)
You can learn lot about both when they disagree and attack each other.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
So sad. Didn't anyone get the memo from a few years ago? Pope Benedict came out and said that the only valid Christian religion is Catholicism. Any other group claiming to be a "religion" is really only a prayer group. The pope said that's cool and all, but it isn't going to get you in to Heaven. Gotta be Catholic to get to Heaven. The Pope said so. And everyone knows that he has a red Bat-phone that goes straight to God, so it must be true.

:D

As someone said earlier, any organized religion is going to be imperfect, as it is filtered through the mouths of men. Don't worry so much about which box to check off on the next survey, and just concern yourself with being a good person. Your higher power will appreciate it.

Besides, most religions have more in common than people realize. Consider the case of the god, a sacrifice who went willingly to be nailed to wood, had his side pierced by a spear, hung there for nine days . . . Wait, nine days? Yeah, I was talking about Odin... who did you think I was talking about?;)

My point is this: Worry more about the good things which you have in common with your brothers and sisters, than focusing upon the things which divide.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think Ant is right. Catholicism is a twist of Christianity --sort of an addition very useful to the person who decided to add it to the doctrine but in many ways destroying the original version. It's basically Christianity used by a group of people to control the population .Islam on the other hand is designed from scratch to be well purely evil . Since they were designed with the similar purpose there are a lot of similarities. Problem is when it comes to islam there are a lot of similarities with a lot of religions--prophet mo(poop be upon him) stole from Judaism and Christianity as much as he could to cover his psychotic ideology with a mantle of religion. Sort of like hitler did with Christianity and Norse religions to holify his twisted point of view.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I think Ant is right. Catholicism is a twist of Christianity --sort of an addition very useful to the person who decided to add it to the doctrine but in many ways destroying the original version. It's basically Christianity used by a group of people to control the population .Islam on the other hand is designed from scratch to be well purely evil . Since they were designed with the similar purpose there are a lot of similarities. Problem is when it comes to islam there are a lot of similarities with a lot of religions--prophet mo(poop be upon him) stole from Judaism and Christianity as much as he could to cover his psychotic ideology with a mantle of religion. Sort of like hitler did with Christianity and Norse religions to holify his twisted point of view.
I agree with you about Islam. But Catholicism is Christianity. It is the continuation of the Church that Peter built. Other groups that claim to be Christian are simply splinter groups which have found their own ideas along the way.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Turtle;76853 Besides said:
nine[/I] days? Yeah, I was talking about Odin... who did you think I was talking about?;)

My point is this: Worry more about the good things which you have in common with your brothers and sisters, than focusing upon the things which divide.
Very nice post Turtle! Also remember Odin sacrificed that, so that he could gain the knowledge of the runes and in turn shared that will those on Midgard who were willing to listen. Sounds like a good guy to me!

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
I agree with you about Islam. But Catholicism is Christianity. It is the continuation of the Church that Peter built. Other groups that claim to be Christian are simply splinter groups which have found their own ideas along the way.
I think we are all off the OP but here goes anyway...

Catholicism is Christianity with a bunch of traditions and ceremonies and rules added which are the invention of man and (as with other religions) Satan. Peter was a follower of Christ and as such not a Catholic -- Catholicism didnt exist. He would be disappointed at what manmade things have infiltrated the church in his name by Catholics -- he would point Catholics to what they should be doing in Christs name instead. When Christ said 'upon this rock I will build My church' He is referring to Himself. Christ is the Rock, the steadfast foundation upon which the church is built -- not a mere man, not even a man with the great stature of Peter.

In reply to other posts I would like to reiterate that God is not impressed with good men. The Bible says (Isaiah 64:6) that our good deeds are as filthy rags to God -- literally as filthy menstrual rags which to the people of the time the Bible was written were as unclean as one could find. His standard is absolute unblemished perfection which none of us will attain by any religion. God, being unchangeable (his attributes have always been and will always be the same) and perfectly just (think justice) and unconditional love (loves us no matter if we love him back or hate him) sent His own son to live a perfect life among men and pay the price for our sins on the cross. This is offered to everyone (weather they be good or bad men) as a free gift (no strings attached, no hoops to jump through). We need only accept this free gift from God and He no longer sees our deeds (good or bad) He sees us as He sees His son Jesus Christ -- absolute unblemished perfection. To be saved we have to quit working to save ourselves and accept that Christ has already done the work to save us and trust in His work for our salvation. This is the good news (the gospel) and this is a message which is foriegn to mans religion because God (Christ) is the hero and gets all the glory. We get a relationship with God for eternity and we are the better for it. Many Catholics believe this and are saved, Abraham believed this and was saved, mankind throughout history has been saved this very same way as Gods standards have always been the way they are.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I don't have a horse in this race, but I guess I'll poke my nose in anyhow.

JMHO: Catholicism and Islam have both corrupted and defiled the word of God (remember, they both worship the same "Big Guy") to control populations via terror, torture, murder and mayhem.

The major difference, in This Day of Our Lord, July 22, 20 and 11 , is that the Catholic Church mostly moved beyond the control-via-horror (except for a few nasty little things like, oh, facilitating the rape of children by priests :mad:). The Islamic heirarchy has not moved beyond control-by-blood.

·
Aesops Ant (not Aunt)
1,499 Posts
I don't have a horse in this race, but I guess I'll poke my nose in anyhow.

JMHO: Catholicism and Islam have both corrupted and defiled the word of God (remember, they both worship the same "Big Guy") to control populations via terror, torture, murder and mayhem.

The major difference, in This Day of Our Lord, July 22, 20 and 11 , is that the Catholic Church mostly moved beyond the control-via-horror (except for a few nasty little things like, oh, facilitating the rape of children by priests :mad:). The Islamic heirarchy has not moved beyond control-by-blood.
Depending on the person these things may or may not be true for the person. You cant condemn a person for saying they are this or that because in many cases they dont really believe everything that their faith mandates that they believe. You can however point to the facts about the faiths themselves and that is that if followed 100% to the letter neither are perfect (they are religion) but the Catholics Bible teaches followers to love others into conversion to the faith whereas the Islamic faith is taught to convert by whatever means is necessary and that its OK to kill someone who does not convert (infadel). While both may have done the same things at one time or another when Catholics did these 'evil' acts it was actually against their faith.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Depending on the person these things may or may not be true for the person. You cant condemn a person for saying they are this or that because in many cases they dont really believe everything that their faith mandates that they believe. You can however point to the facts about the faiths themselves and that is that if followed 100% to the letter neither are perfect (they are religion) but the Catholics Bible teaches followers to love others into conversion to the faith whereas the Islamic faith is taught to convert by whatever means is necessary and that its OK to kill someone who does not convert (infadel). While both may have done the same things at one time or another when Catholics did these 'evil' acts it was actually against their faith.
Ant, you are absolutely right. I apologize. :eek:

I did refer to the Catholic Church, but I should have differentiated more clearly between the church and individual Catholics. We have lots of Catholic friends and, I'd guess all of them disagree with, and deviate from, at least one or two of Rome's dictates, e.g. birth control, etc.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Know the past of whom you worship with.
Do you worship God or man?Is your religain a family tradition or a pagan cult?
I have studied religians for decades now,studied so much I've forgotten much of what I learned.
But lately I came across some interesting claims about roman catholics and mohammad.
Historicle facts about mohammads first wife being a catholic widow.An older woman who possibly worked with the vatican to form a group of mighty warriors to take over Africa and submit it to cathoilism.
Both have the all seeing eye in their anciant relics and symbols,both cover up women from head to toe;use beads in worship;where theres a mosque theres a church nearby;goddess worshipers;moon and sun worshippers and many more things in common.
Not to start a religious war here,just discuss and prove otherise.
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAA! you have gonads of steel good sir! I salute you!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts