Reviews?

Discussion in 'Website Comments and Suggestions' started by GroovyMike, May 14, 2010.

1. GroovyMike

GroovyMike Well-Known Member

I see the section for reviews but not an option to post in it. Do you want reviews that we have done?

2. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

It looks like if you click on the subject (foods or whatever) at the top there it says something like Add a product. If you click on that it will let you post the product, MSRP, other info and a space for the review. Hope that helps.

3. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Dean will be sending out all the info on Monday for these new sections, looks to be a good move for all and for PS.

BB

4. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

It's a product registry so you can add things you have found helpful and hopefully we can compile a database of prepper goods that we can all access. I'm still working out the kinks and I will officially announce it Monday. I think this is going to be great for PreparedSociety and preppers in general. After it's up and running I'll add a few things to show you all how it's done then you guys can add what ever whenever.

5. GroovyMike

GroovyMike Well-Known Member

6. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Dean, that's an excellent idea. I haven't been on much for a couple weeks, then I come back and see that...it's going to be extremely helpful to all of us. Can't wait to see it up and running.