Reverse Osmosis Military Water Filters $135 designed to remove salt water

Discussion in 'Sponsor Display' started by Victor23, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Victor23

Victor23 Well-Known Member

Using the old adage of “3’s”, we can live 3 weeks without food, 3 days without water, and 3 minutes without air, one can see the importance of preparing. Water clearly ranks high on our list of priorities for insuring ourselves and family member’s health and well being. Water filters are not as complicated as we are led to believe given the technology of today. Things have gotten better and now much more affordable.
    I have three water makers or reverse osmosis water filters that are desalinization filters. Typical water filters may remove pathogens but this filter removes salt from your questionable water source as well.
    This filter is made by PUR who is now the same as Katadyn filters. This is the model MROD-06-LL-1. This is an unused filter that is still as new and has been routinely inspected by the US Military. The inspection tags are still present. The filter comes with the directions which are laminated and tied to your filter to prevent loss as sea or in your travels.
    These filters cost about $900 if you bought one from a retail establishment. Should you ever need parts or service, Katadyn filters can help.
    I am offering these filters for only $135. Again, I only have 3 to sell. Send me a Private Message if you have any questions or would like to purchase one of these awesome filtration systems.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Victor23

Victor23 Well-Known Member

all filters sold! Thanks
    victor23