Rep.Peter King,Holds Hearings,Radical Islam

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Meerkat, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Somebody in New York finally gets it.Rep.Peter king wants hearing on radiclas in our prisons.

Be back soon as I find a link thats not 40 digets long.

2. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

Not surprisingly, the Liberal Elitists are appalled at his singling out the muzzies....... :rolleyes:

3. Meerkat

We know for a fat Obombs was a muslim,but why have all the rest them and congress protected islam?

Look how many nations we have helped the United Nations and United Kingdon turn over to radical islam in past 60 years.

With our help the UN,Brits and CIA has so far helped them take over many nations.Indonesia,Thailand,Philipines,Pakistan,Lebanon,West bank,Gaza,Liby,Egypt almost all of Africa.Iraq,Croasia,Balkan,Serbia, and many many small nations.

France,much of europe are entangled with radical immigrants causing havoc.

4. Meerkat

Last month I ask the receptionist if the new doctor was a muslim.Sshe got all huffy and asked in a rude loud voice"WHY,WHATS WRONG WITH A MUSLIM"?

it peeved me off big time so I let her have it right back.I told her I don't like the way they stair at me then when I look back they turn their heads.They will not look me in the eyes.Will reply 'my' questions to my husband.

I told the insane liberal ,she could have one for a dr. if she likes,but I don't trust them.

I'm sure theres a few good muslim hypocrits out there who don't follow the quran,but I don't feel lucky to get one of them.