Prepared Society Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I don't understand how Atheists can tell Christians what the Christian response should ?!

WWJD?
I have several Bibles(pick up at flea markets, yard sales if big type) and all but one says thou shalt not MURDER....

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
(Galatians 6:10 NIV) Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

There are about 20 million refugees in the world right now. We should help the Christians who are fleeing persecution. The vast majority of the Syrian refugees are Sunni Muslims. They're "fleeing" ISIS who are Sunni Muslims. They're not fleeing persecution. They're trying to infiltrate America. We should keep them out.

We also need to differentiate between things we should do as individual Christians and what we should do as a nation. The Bible speaks volumes on the former. Very little on the latter.

·
Registered
32 Posts
We have no responsibility to the refugees as a nation. As humans and Christians, yes there is a responsibility.Our nation should not be opening its doors to these people. We can give then aid but opening our doors and settling them on the entitlement system is not teaching them.

·
BillM
2,001 Posts
The Bible Says

Jesus instructed his Apostils to : "Be Ye wise as serpents and harmless as doves" .

You do not have to endanger your self to show Christian compassion.

·
Uber Newbie
3,154 Posts
kill them all, request redemption and then live happily ever after, in a world free of vermin that attack their own, attack every western society, attack every other religion...

that's what Jesus would do. sometimes you have to defend the flock.

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
Refugee

Okay, second try. Upgraded to Windows 10 and some default setting have been giving me fits. :mad: Rant over, back to topic. This may upset some here but I am an agnostic, so I am not able to quote bible verse and will not comment on what is right for Christians. I do believe god created the the universe but just not too big on how mankind handles organized religion. I do believe in helping the less fortunate. I was once approached by an elderly homeless woman who asked for food money. I took her to the nearest restaurant and told her to order any meal on the menu and then paid for it. On another occasion a very young mother in line in front of me at the grocery store did not have enough money to pay for her groceries (none of her items were for herself, just baby items) I paid for her purchase. This is stated not to impress but to point out that I am not completely heartless. To the point, I believe there is a Christian verse "Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you". I feel we should do unto them as they want to do unto us! Any religion that states their belief is they must either convert non-believers or kill them does not warrant my support or sympathy. The Christian refugee's should be allowed in, after very careful vetting and the Muslim refugee's should be housed in a Muslim country. Just my ardent opinion.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Churches hooked up with the UN and leaders in hese nations who take in the world are not being charitable. Charity begins at home so does survival.

God didn't tear down the temple of Bable for no reason. God also promotes nations. A nation consist of a culture, values and laws that the citizens afgee with. Not a gangland where nobody agrees. God destroyed nations for adolotry usually brought in by aliens.

Wolves in sheeps clothing ,false prophets and teachers will fool even the very elect of God at times.

So far lawyer groups have exposed out youth to all kinds of evil and danger. While they keep their kids safe and in private schools. Most have bought homes in Parquay or other safe places where they have guards and supplies when the shtf. We have no place to go.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Okay, second try. Upgraded to Windows 10 and some default setting have been giving me fits. :mad: Rant over, back to topic. This may upset some here but I am an agnostic, so I am not able to quote bible verse and will not comment on what is right for Christians. I do believe god created the the universe but just not too big on how mankind handles organized religion. I do believe in helping the less fortunate. I was once approached by an elderly homeless woman who asked for food money. I took her to the nearest restaurant and told her to order any meal on the menu and then paid for it. On another occasion a very young mother in line in front of me at the grocery store did not have enough money to pay for her groceries (none of her items were for herself, just baby items) I paid for her purchase. This is stated not to impress but to point out that I am not completely heartless. To the point, I believe there is a Christian verse "Do unto Others as you would have them do unto you". I feel we should do unto them as they want to do unto us! Any religion that states their belief is they must either convert non-believers or kill them does not warrant my support or sympathy. The Christian refugee's should be allowed in, after very careful vetting and the Muslim refugee's should be housed in a Muslim country. Just my ardent opinion.
They will all say they are christians. Lie to the infidel and befriend him, then get him behind the rocks and slit his throat. Goodbye gullable infidels.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts