Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching one of those cop shows on A&E. Some one got nailed with rifle shot, before a gun is even found, you here automatic, and we have to get this assault weapon off the streets with out any proof what so ever that it was a full auto anything. I,am sick of this crap, as cops they should know what the difference from semi and full auto is. I think they do and the statements are made because of the cameras, or are they this stupid. :confused:

·
Administrator
2,248 Posts
Watching one of those cop shows on A&E. Some one got nailed with rifle shot, before a gun is even found, you here automatic, and we have to get this assault weapon off the streets with out any proof what so ever that it was a full auto anything. I,am sick of this crap, as cops they should know what the difference from semi and full auto is. I think they do and the statements are made because of the cameras, or are they this stupid. :confused:
Could be or it could be a casing from an auto. I take it though they found a 7.62?

·
Registered
6,764 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Up date, watched the rest of the program. Get this they went to the outdoor firing range because the test gun was to powerful to do indoors, they still stuck to the AK theme but at the test range they shot a SKS and said the casings did not match and at the closing of that little thing they showed a big AK. If this is not pure bull crap. Someone not knowing what was being done or know their AK,s or SKS,s would fall for this bait and switch garbage. :mad: General public spoon fed garbage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.