Rant! police misinformation.

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by kyfarmer, Feb 12, 2010.

1. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Watching one of those cop shows on A&E. Some one got nailed with rifle shot, before a gun is even found, you here automatic, and we have to get this assault weapon off the streets with out any proof what so ever that it was a full auto anything. I,am sick of this crap, as cops they should know what the difference from semi and full auto is. I think they do and the statements are made because of the cameras, or are they this stupid. :confused:

2. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

Could be or it could be a casing from an auto. I take it though they found a 7.62?

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

4. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Up date, watched the rest of the program. Get this they went to the outdoor firing range because the test gun was to powerful to do indoors, they still stuck to the AK theme but at the test range they shot a SKS and said the casings did not match and at the closing of that little thing they showed a big AK. If this is not pure bull crap. Someone not knowing what was being done or know their AK,s or SKS,s would fall for this bait and switch garbage. :mad: General public spoon fed garbage.

5. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member