Raleigh,NC noob...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by exiledsaint, Jan 9, 2011.

1. exiledsaint

exiledsaint ceritfied beer taster

Hey all!
    Exiled Saint reporting for duty. I look forward to talking to as many of you as possible.
    Im 41, and taking care of my Mother just now, but with the economy picking up I may be on hte move once again.
    I have wanderlust and cant stand to rooted down for too long.
    I am a U.S.Army veteran of 10 years, I did a year in Iraq during Desert Storm and the clean up afterwords. I was a mechanic by trade, as well as infantry later on.
    I worked for the railroad for 10 years, so I know the structure and thought process there.
    I currently work in electronics.
    my hobbies include movies, books and the Beatles and art. I draw and paint, as well a camping, hiking and canoeing.
    I am a practicing Methodist, leaning dangerously close to Catholic. I grew up Pagan, and still have alot of the spirit of Earth inside me.
    I am a conservative, but Im not rep or dem.
    I grew up in Southern Michigan, and look to return one day soon...

I started a new group in the social lounge, for nomads, gypsies and castabouts..I hope many will stop in for cuppa.

Peace to you all.

2. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

:welcome: to the forums!

3. BizzyB

BizzyB BucketHunter

Howdy! :flower:

4. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

:welcome: Share what you know. Ask what you don't. :wave:

5. goshengirl

goshengirl Supporting Member

I understand that! :beercheer:

Great intro. I'm new-ish here too, but there are a lot of good folks here, lots of information on the threads. Enjoy.

6. Woody

Woody Woodchuck

Welcome!

Nice to have another local online

7. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

:welcome: and (a U.S.Army veteran ):thankyou:

8. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

I'm a wanderer myself! I've criss-crossed the nation repeatedly, and in the last few years have started doing lengths of it on a bicycle. As a young adult I lived in a bus for 3 years and roamed for 27,000 miles before I 'settled down'! :D