Question about hyperinflation was deleted by Yahoo.

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by BillS, Jul 5, 2011.

1. BillS

BillS Well-Known Member

I did a search on Google about hyperinflation and found that someone had posted a question about hyperinflation on Yahoo. Once I clicked on the link I saw that Yahoo had deleted the question.

[ame=http://www.google.com/search?q=hyperinflation&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images&tbs=,qdr:w#q=hyperinflation&hl=en&lr=&client=safari&rls=en&tbs=qdr:w&prmd=ivnsl&ei=UEoTTrmEH4fFsQLm-e3UDw&start=10&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=6089e8daddd57295&biw=1008&bih=611]hyperinflation - Google Search[/ame]

"If America goes into hyperinflation, will the country physically ...
    answers.yahoo.com › ... › All Categories › Social Science › Economics - Cached1 day ago - I hear the economy is not getting better at all by…"

I clicked on the link and saw this:

"This question has been deleted

Questions on Yahoo! Answers are sometimes deleted according to our Community Guidelines."

I sounds like Yahoo doesn't want people warned about the consequences of hyperinflation.

2. goshengirl

goshengirl Supporting Member

Yep, gotta keep the masses quiet...

Thanks for pointing this out. I guess Yahoo sees itself as an extension of the mainstream media now? ;)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011

3. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

I used to use My Yahoo until they started to show that my conservative news sources were not posting articles anymore.

What is it called when those in power squelch other points of view? I believe it's called Facism.

4. lotsoflead

lotsoflead Well-Known Member

Anyone that has been paying attention since 2000 shouldn't need Yahoo to tell them where we're heading. Here's some great reading SHTF Plan - When the **** Hits The Fan, Don't Say We Didn't Warn You.

5. stayingthegame

stayingthegame Well-Known Member

he who controls the media controls the people. look at what happens when the leadership of a nation takes control of the news. at least with the internet we have a chance to find the truth. even if it is not what we want to hear.

6. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

SilverDoctors.com HAD a Yahoo Forum until today called The Silver Viral Project. Buy silver, kill J.P Morgueman. (lol). Anyways, Yahoo deleted the forum and every bit of info about it. This happened today.