Primitive Weapons Game

Discussion in 'General Survival Discussion' started by cazetofamo, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Amadeaus

Amadeaus Member

Matock, shovel, stone knives, deer antler, flashlight empty gun, belt, canteen on a strap.

2. jsriley5

jsriley5 Well-Known Member

Boer Spear will let you do everything a bo staff will do and add benefits of a thrusting slashing weapon with impressive reach keep the hordes of black Friday Sheeple from stampeding over you and get you your respectful space. And if you just gotta it can be thrown however far your arm can loft it. Would probably be a first assembled from whatever study 5 or 6 ft shaft I can find if lucky maybe one of those "unbreakable" fiberglass shovel or hoe handles and a head of whatever comes to hand maybe a peice of pipe just right to fit over one end then split it on one side pound it open sharpen and use till somthing beter comes along. while I"m making it a good ole fashioned sledge hammer as both a tool and a weapon once you knockem down with the light end a good whack with the heavy end will put the lights out. Once I have my spear I can take my time making a Bow, Atlatl or some other ranged weapon. OH and a nice peice of piano wire with a couple hands incase any of those Gang bangers that still have ammo around be sneaky get behind em use your Garrote and take that jammy!

3. For people trying to stampede your garden when SHTF, multiple barreled potato guns with spiked potatoes (use thorns): may not kill, but definitely protects the garden! Lmao!

4. Small sized catapult loaded with hornets nests! That will keep intruders at bay

5. Boomy

Boomy Archive of Useless Knowledge

Old school sling (David & Goliath)
    Cane with brass head
    Gerber Brush Thinner
    Tomahawk and knife combo
    Can of hornet spray
    1"nut on the end of 4' of paracord

6. semperscott

semperscott Well-Known Member

For primitive I would look at history and copy the weapons of the best primitive infantry I could find; the Roman soldier. So that means I would have a Gladius, shield and short throwing spear.

7. Hooch

Hooch Well-Known Member

could a poop fire bomb in a glass be thrown to keep someone at bay?? like a sloppy goo of kerosene n crap mixture, put in a nice micro-brew bottle, wick, light n throw ..stinky fire bound to cause infected cuts n burns..

how bout for close contact a sh*t shank... or sh*t on a blade?

I know where people hide them if they wana keep their hands free..hee hee

well a shank anyways...

8. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Leather gauntlets, covered in rubber cement and rolled in broken glass.if he grabs your hands,you peel his palms!
    Chainsaw chain with a grip.
    1X1 oak strip with safety razors bolted on like an Aztec mace!
    Stainless steel ice pick covered in syrup, then rolled in citric acid.[ever get lemon juice in a fresh cut?]
    Squirt gun full of drainbuster or battery acid.aim for the eyes.

Follow any of the above up with a tomahawk or a throat stomp!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  9. Hooch

Hooch Well-Known Member

ooh!!

what about a big whip with razor blades attached or sown on the end and they are dipped in sh*t or dead thing goo....that'd be evil too..better know how to use it though...

I like the water gun idea filled with drain buster or acid..I imagine the gun wouldnt last long but what fun n chaos that would cause...:sssh:

10. cengasser

cengasser Member

Baseball bat with nails in the end.
    Plastic bat filled with sand or rocks.
    Darts or arrows/bolts with venom on them.
    Maybe not so primitive...

11. fondini

fondini Well-Known Member

Jawbone with teeth to make long gash wounds

Corkscrew for eyeball removal

12. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Anybody pick "a big ol' rock" yet? :p

13. Boomy

Cat-o-nine tails
    Wire coins together for a sword/whip (used by conquistadors on Aztecs)
    Rabbit stick
    Chinese stars
    Throwing knives and axes
    Napalm
    Good ol fashion war club

14. Boomy

Shillelaghs
    Iroquois war club
    Mace (as in medieval)
    Battle hammer (medieval)
    Chain
    Flail
    Sickle
    Blowgun

15. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

BAck during the late great unpleasantness called the "Nam" the spooks were going crazy coming up with new bad things..

One that I know they tried but I can't say how it worked out for them was the Wrist Rocket but it was set up to cradle a very thin light weight arroe with a very nasty broad head, I never heard or saw how it wne but always had plans to try it. Another one the suppressed 12 ga shotgun. Never heard anything back on it but I know there are some being made today.

16. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Saw a silent shotgun shell once,but due to the way it was made it could only deliver either a dart or 5 00 buck pellets.

17. trooper0366

trooper0366 Junior Member

How 'bout a gunny sack full of copperheads, cotton mouths and your pick of any or all the breeds of rattlesnake. Sew a handle on the bottom of the sack and sling them out on any advancing mob. For individual use, have single snake sacks. You could even have bags full of brown recluse or black widow spiders. For fixed site defense you may have snake pits around the perimiter. Probably many other ways to use snakes. Even if they don't bite they scare the do-do out of unsuspecting malcontents.

18. Redtail

Redtail Well-Known Member

I'm very fond of the utility and weapon value of halberds, pole-axes and similar weapons. Once my ammunition runs out, assuming I make it that long, I'll be rocking a brush axe with a bolt in the base ground down to a point for glass-breaking.

Other than that, I'm with Magus. DOes the Nagant count as a "primitive weapon"? Once it's out of ammo, it makes a pretty nominal fighting spear. :D

19. cazetofamo

cazetofamo Junior Member

Amadeus: 20 pts
    Jsriley5: 30 prs
    Startingout-Blair: 25 pts
    Boomy: 55 pts
    Semperscott: 15 pts
    Hooch: 20 pts
    Magus: 35 pts
    Cengasser: 15 pts
    Fondini: 15 pts
    HozayBuck: 20 pts