Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok lay off this thread Uncle Joe, its legit ,haha, just kidding with you :D.

I'm thinking Jesus left us here to pay for trying to take over heaven.
The original dictator satan himself left us all this burning desire' pun intended ' to control others.

Lucifer was a beautiful ,talented arch angel who seemed like a walking one piece band that everyone liked 'alot' enough to follow him out of heaven and come here and breed with women and make giants and cause trouble.

David slew one of the meanest ones Goliath but some were so big the Bible said men looked like grasshoppers under them.

Long story made short, we could be those fallen angels who came down here to " prep " for heaven. A boot camp kind of thing.

This would explain why good people suffer so much. They were very bad angels so they have much to overcome, or maybe its just time and chance happeneth to us all on that part. Wrong place wrong time.

I am not totally convinced but its looking interestng that we are all demons trying to get back home.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok lay off this thread Uncle Joe, its legit ,haha, just kidding with you :D.

I'm thinking Jesus left us here to pay for trying to take over heaven.
The original dictator satan himself left us all this burning desire' pun intended ' to control others.

Lucifer was a beautiful ,talented arch angel who seemed like a walking one piece band that everyone liked 'alot' enough to follow him out of heaven and come here and breed with women and make giants and cause trouble.

David slew one of the meanest ones Goliath but some were so big the Bible said men looked like grasshoppers under them.

Long story made short, we could be those fallen angels who came down here to " prep " for heaven. A boot camp kind of thing.

This would explain why good people suffer so much. They were very bad angels so they have much to overcome, or maybe its just time and chance happeneth to us all on that part. Wrong place wrong time.

I am not totally convinced but its looking interestng that we are all demons trying to get back home.
Something bad went wrong on this reply. Fixed it.

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Your post immediately made me think of II Corinthians 4:4-16.

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

You see, we don’t go around preaching about ourselves. We preach that Jesus Christ is Lord, and we ourselves are your servants for Jesus’ sake. For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves.

We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed. Through suffering, our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies.

Yes, we live under constant danger of death because we serve Jesus, so that the life of Jesus will be evident in our dying bodies. So we live in the face of death, but this has resulted in eternal life for you.

But we continue to preach because we have the same kind of faith the psalmist had when he said, “I believed in God, so I spoke.” We know that God, who raised the Lord Jesus, will also raise us with Jesus and present us to himself together with you. All of this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory.

That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed every day.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gen.6:2 the sons of God saw the daughters of " MEN " that they were fair, so they took them wives of all that they chose.

Jesus says we are gods. Jn. 10;34 Is it not written in your law , I said ye are gods? refer to Ps. 82;6.

There are many things in the Bible most ignore.

Ezek. 3;15 What are the cheribims and wheels mentioned in these chapter's?

Where did Cain get his wife since no other people were on earth but him and Adam and Eve? There were other humans on earth, just not like us.

Why is both Lucifer and Jesus called the Morning Star?

Isa. 51Have I not called you that I may plant the heavens? [ We will plant the heavens]

What does this mean Isa. I shall build a monument in the land of Syriad saith the Lord, and it shall be a witness unto the land of host and it shall be in the border and the mist thereof.
[ On the border in the middle in the mist aka middle of Cairo Egypt] sits a great pyramid. Why is this mentioned in the Bible?]

Just a few things we never study in church.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts