preparedness fair

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by kogneto, Aug 18, 2010.

1. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

2. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I am not going to that one, but, I plan to be at the one here in Calgary in ten-days

Community

3. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

HMMMM Thats just a weeee bit out of the way for us. Have a good time and bring back some tips for us. :)

4. Diego2112

Diego2112 Well-Known Member

Would that I could! Too far, too far... Ah well, enjoy, but remember the number ONE rule of being a Ranger: "Don't Forget Nothing!" :D

And don't forget to HAVE FUN!

5. Idaholady

Idaholady Member

I'd love to know who some of the vendors are that will be there. I'd like to see if my community or an organization would sponsor a preparedness fair.

6. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I've never even heard of any preparedness fairs in or around PA. Maybe I missed 'em, though. Anyone else from around here (relatively) hear of any?

7. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great idea, might wake some of the sheeple up if it is presented the right way.;)

8. tom o.

tom o. Member

907er?

Is that people who live in the 907 area code?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
  9. mdprepper

mdprepper I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...

I found that September is National Preparedness Month. This link: National Preparedness Month has a calendar for each states activities. Perhaps there is something of interest in your state.

10. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

Thanks, MDPrepper!

11. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

yeah i know we have a couple lurking here

i say 907'er because it blankets the entire state of Alaska...woohoo 1 area code, and 1 highway

12. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

I was at the one here in Calgary yesterday ... I'll be writing up a quick little report on it.

13. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

That should be interesting, Had planned to be there,but the garden came first, looks like we will prolly get an early frost :(