1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Skeptic
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I am not going to that one, but, I plan to be at the one here in Calgary in ten-days

Community

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
HMMMM Thats just a weeee bit out of the way for us. Have a good time and bring back some tips for us. :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Would that I could! Too far, too far... Ah well, enjoy, but remember the number ONE rule of being a Ranger: "Don't Forget Nothing!" :D

And don't forget to HAVE FUN!

·
178 Posts
I'd love to know who some of the vendors are that will be there. I'd like to see if my community or an organization would sponsor a preparedness fair.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I've never even heard of any preparedness fairs in or around PA. Maybe I missed 'em, though. Anyone else from around here (relatively) hear of any?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Sounds like a great idea, might wake some of the sheeple up if it is presented the right way.;)

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
I found that September is National Preparedness Month. This link: National Preparedness Month has a calendar for each states activities. Perhaps there is something of interest in your state.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Thanks, MDPrepper!

·
The Skeptic
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Is that people who live in the 907 area code?
yeah i know we have a couple lurking here

i say 907'er because it blankets the entire state of Alaska...woohoo 1 area code, and 1 highway

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I was at the one here in Calgary yesterday ... I'll be writing up a quick little report on it.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
That should be interesting, Had planned to be there,but the garden came first, looks like we will prolly get an early frost :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts