Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
Read it to see what a "trautras" was...... :D

I agree though..... some major problems coming soon, on many different fronts!

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Read it to see what a "trautras" was...... :D

I agree though..... some major problems coming soon, on many different fronts!
I thought the article was well written and factual .
Trautras is another symptom of my typing handicap and messed up keyboard.
Ever try to play a guitar with one string missing,or a piano with a couple keys out of tune,well thats me and my equipment.
;).

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
The guy has it backwards. Larger scale calamities will lead to increased immigration. But what happens in Africa doesn't affect the U.S. It'll lead to more illegal immigrants in Europe but that's not our problem.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The guy has it backwards. Larger scale calamities will lead to increased immigration. But what happens in Africa doesn't affect the U.S. It'll lead to more illegal immigrants in Europe but that's not our problem.
No he has it right on target.We are bringing in more illegals from africa and middle east now than europe.Another issue most don't realize or just don't care is that the OTMs aka,other than mexicans are beginning to almost match the mexicans.They have more money to pay the coyotees.The saudis are funding much of it,and our leaders are making sure their back is covered coming in.Not to speak of all the new immigrants from africa they keep giving assylum and amnesty to,somalia,indonesia and many others.
Wonder where we will get the money and resources to handle these immigrants and their large families who are brought in by 'chain amnesty'? Not only are many goign to prison and recruitign others but they are aslo returning to their nations of origin for a short time to train for jihad to use on us.
Good thing they took them off the terror list and put us on it,huh?
America is gone we gave it away years ago,get ready for the results.

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
Just joshing, Meercat. My keyboard has a sticking spacebar. Irritates me no end...... hate it when the thing starts zooming across the page. :rolleyes:

We have been bringing all manner of foreigners here to the USA - everytime some little Third Turd nation has a civil war, we bring the losers HERE...... They aren't asked to assimilate, or learn the language. Kind of like "legal illegals"....... :scratch

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Hey Bigdog-I have a laptop and hate the keyboard/mouse setup. I got a wireless mouse for around $20 and a USB keyboard for $10 at WalMart so now my laptop is as comfy to use as a desktop. Just sayin-you can swap out your keyboard for very little money.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just joshing, Meercat. My keyboard has a sticking spacebar. Irritates me no end...... hate it when the thing starts zooming across the page. :rolleyes:

We have been bringing all manner of foreigners here to the USA - everytime some little Third Turd nation has a civil war, we bring the losers HERE...... They aren't asked to assimilate, or learn the language. Kind of like "legal illegals"....... :scratch
Present voters and future warriors for tptb.
like Rev.Wrights church member for 20 years,Misshell said to ORiely in 2008" obama will change our traditions,our conversations;our culture etc..

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
Hey Bigdog-I have a laptop and hate the keyboard/mouse setup. I got a wireless mouse for around $20 and a USB keyboard for $10 at WalMart so now my laptop is as comfy to use as a desktop. Just sayin-you can swap out your keyboard for very little money.
Yep, need to get the keyboard and a few other 'upgrades'. I'm on a Dell desktop unit.

One good thing about the online forums..... we are generally better informed and able to keep a watch on things happening than several years ago. Amazing how we used to consider radio, TV and newspapers as reliable 'news'. Now we know better!

·
Registered
4,581 Posts
African immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is estimated that the current population of African immigrants to the United States is about 881,300.[2]

African immigrants to the U.S. are more highly educated than any other native-born ethnic group including white Americans. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[11]

·
Registered
87 Posts
African immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is estimated that the current population of African immigrants to the United States is about 881,300.[2]

African immigrants to the U.S. are more highly educated than any other native-born ethnic group including white Americans. Some 48.9 percent of all African immigrants hold a college diploma. This is more than double the rate of native-born white Americans, and nearly four times the rate of native-born African Americans.[11]
This does not include political asylum immigrants.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts