Prepared Society Forum banner
7301 - 7320 of 7413 Posts

· WELL SEASONED
1,063 Posts
Sanctions will be put on China if they assist Russia in any way which in turn will affect the whole world, are you ready or is it business as usual.
Building Shelving Shelf Wood Publication

· WELL SEASONED
1,063 Posts
Well this is it folks, NATO is warning about a impending cyber attack from Russia on the United States energy, communications, transportation, and financial institutions, a fire sale so to speak. For some people it is just too late to prepare, but for those who have been preparing for years it is the last opportunity to pull cash out of your investments, get your last minute food items, wire up that radio system you have had in the closet, and fill up those containers with propane or liquid fuel. I hope that the world problems will deescalate but from what I'm seeing it doesn't appear this is going to happen any time soon. This is very serious but for most of you it is business as usual. Your lifeboat should already be set up.
Plant Plant community Nature Tree Building

· WELL SEASONED
1,063 Posts
For those of you that have your lifeboat built this book is for you, for those who didn't bother with a lifeboat don't bother with this book.
Organism Font Plant Publication Space

· WELL SEASONED
1,063 Posts
Most of the hardware sold in this country comes from China and Covid 19 is still causing problems in China thus causing shortages in this country, are you stocked up?
Eyewear Material property Bottle Shelving Wood
Gas Engineering Machine Electronic component Electrical wiring
Gas Auto part Electric blue Audio equipment Metal
Rectangle Yellow Material property Packaging and labeling Shelving
Shelf Shelving Rectangle Font Gas

· WELL SEASONED
1,063 Posts
A simple low cost project to take care of your small parts storage and organize your shop. Old wooden door painted red with screws spaced out to fit your plastic storage boxes then screw the door to the wall.
Shelf Shelving Publication Service Machine
Rectangle Red Material property Tints and shades Magenta

· WELL SEASONED
1,063 Posts
If you every have the opportunity to get fire damaged tools, grab them. Some tools have a lifetime warranty
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gesture Asphalt Road surface
Food Cuisine Ingredient Dish Staple food
Plant Automotive tire Bucket Gas Wood
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gesture Asphalt Road surface
Food Cuisine Ingredient Dish Staple food
Plant Automotive tire Bucket Gas Wood

· WELL SEASONED
1,063 Posts
I bought all of these hubs for $15 from an Amazon outlet store and I believe they could be used for a vertical axis wind turbine. Something in the line of a drag type air foil and a PM 3 phase slow speed generator.
Automotive lighting Audio equipment Gas Auto part Automotive wheel system

7301 - 7320 of 7413 Posts