If they turn green it's at the skin and then it moves inward. Even if you peel it you can see that the inner part has gone from white to greenish. Like I said you'd have to eat a whole lot of it to hurt an adult. Just don't ever feed any questionable food in any quantity to any children ever. Their bodies can't take toxins and food poisoning the way adults can.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.