Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:idea: I don't know how well this will go over but what the heck.
We post pics of our guns, BOV, BOB, and other odds and ends but except for Canadian, I haven't seen pics of people. I thought it might be interesting to be able to put faces with names. Any takers?
Since I came up with this brainstorm, I'll break the ice. This is Joe and Becky at a friends wedding this past summer

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
I saw the pic in your album. My WONDERFUL dialup internet took oveer a half hour to upload 3 pics so I'm not gonna repost here tonight in this thread, but I did start an album and I'm in all 3 pics.

For what it's worth, I think this is a pretty good idea.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
If you do a search on images.google.com of my 'net name - you will find some pictures of me

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
That is a a great pic Canadian:beercheer:I haven't been posting much,busy campaigning for city commission and trying to keep a business going. I will be more active after 11/3 election day.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I can take a hint. 90 views and no pics except Canadian's mug. :nuts:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
:congrat:

That was an awesome pun!!! Love it!

Alright - I'll bite.

Here is a picture of me from our mother-forum sitting in a 54" Bogger

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's a lot of tire. :eek: Glad I'm not paying for it!
Oh yea. Nice to see ya!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Still doing things by hand even though a small front end loader would be nice. Good thing is I'm going into the winter in very good physical condition considering I just turned 67.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
NaeKid, yours is bigger than mine.:cry:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sailaway!! Good to hear from you. How goes the campaign?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mr. Ed....

This is a shy horse at a rest area on rt87. NYS "Northway" I couldn't get him to stay out. everytime I raised my phone he'd back into the trailer. Bad double chin shot here from leaning back :eek: Hey naekid, you got a used set of those? My 35's are bald now. I need an excuse for bigger axles :)

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Hey naekid, you got a used set of those? My 35's are bald now. I need an excuse for bigger axles :)
Naa .. no used set of boggers, but, I do have a set of custom-grooved 38" tall XML's that I am wanting to sell off because I am going to lower my Jeep back down. I figure that it is time to drive a low-rider, so, it will be on 35" tires instead :nuts:

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I will post mine as soon as I figure out how.:dunno: I may enlist the help of my 14 year old nephew.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts