Prepared Society Forum banner

61 - 80 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
First we turned off CNN, now it looks like we will be turning off the NFL.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Almost hunting season, but I have a question.

If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck?

I mean ... maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet ... on the inside he'd always known he was truly a female.

I'm just wondering if I can get the game warden to buy that ********, because Society and the Supreme Court does!
All I can say is lmao.... ;)

·
Internet Princess
2,809 Posts

If I shoot a buck, but I only have a doe tag, can I claim that the buck wasn't really a buck?

I mean ... maybe he'd always wanted to be a doe, but with no choice of his own he was born with the physical attributes of a male. And yet ... on the inside he'd always known he was truly a female.

I'm just wondering if I can get the game warden to buy that ********, because Society and the Supreme Court does!
Try it and let us know.:D

·
Registered
310 Posts
NFL= No Fans Left

Here are some "fun" NFL facts:

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his blackout to avoid glare, and made him take it off.

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure" eye black for breast cancer awareness

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence. (not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem…)

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression all of a sudden….
Spot. On. I've taken the #boycottthenfl pledge myself recently. I'll happily continue to watch college ball, but I'm done with the NFL at least until somebody straightens this mess out so that players are REQUIRED to stand with their hands over their hearts during the National Anthem.

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
This applies to so many things.

Attachments

Reactions: RedBeard

·
Registered
1,196 Posts

Remove all the male parts and call her a post op transdoe.:D

61 - 80 of 107 Posts