Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Dogs breath
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start this new thread for political, jokes, pics, and meme's.

With the biggest political joke ever...

joke.jpg

Jim

Attachments

·
Watching the world self-destruct!
3,044 Posts
I'll start this new thread for political, jokes, pics, and meme's.
With the biggest political joke ever...
Jim
You know, he just won't go away...now he's gonna campaign for the Dems, or so he says.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...a-plans-return-campaign-trail-save-democrats/

Excerpt: "Former President Barack Obama will return to the campaign trail this fall in an effort to stem a series of Democratic electoral losses, according to a report in the HuffPost. Obama is expected to campaign for Virginia Lt. Gov. Ralph Northam, a rare decision for a former president. The decision shows that Democrats appear helpless without Obama, hoping that he will help them recapture the magic."

Reactions: crabapple

·
3,044 Posts
And they're offfff!

OK, here's a few to start with................

Attachments

·
Dogs breath
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
democrats trickle down theory....

trickle.jpg

Jim

Attachments

·
3,044 Posts
democrats trickle down theory....
Jim
Ain't that the truth!! Wonder how many Democrats and Liberals understand just how LITTLE their "elite" really cares about them? They are just the sheep that keep the "shepherds" in power. :coffee:

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
Ain't that the truth!! Wonder how many Democrats and Liberals understand just how LITTLE their "elite" really cares about them? They are just the sheep that keep the "shepherds" in power. :coffee:
AND, those shepherds just love shearing their sheep. love it so much, they try to shear all the sheep, even those not in their pasture or those not wanting to be sheared. If they worked as hard helping their sheep as they do trying to shear them, the flock would grow. Democrats and Liberals are the only people I know that can tell the sheep how much they love them while eating lamb chops.

·
3,044 Posts
AND, those shepherds just love shearing their sheep. love it so much, they try to shear all the sheep, even those not in their pasture or those not wanting to be sheared. If they worked as hard helping their sheep as they do trying to shear them, the flock would grow. Democrats and Liberals are the only people I know that can tell the sheep how much they love them while eating lamb chops.
Well, let's hope they get BBQ'd in the mid-terms!! :D

Reactions: crabapple

·
3,044 Posts
----------------more---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

·
3,044 Posts
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

·
3,044 Posts
Here are a few more.......

Attachments

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
----------------more---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw an interesting spin on the stars and bars lately, dark grey background
black lines and stars. Maybe it represents something else, but it caught my eye.

·
3,044 Posts
I saw an interesting spin on the stars and bars lately, dark grey background
black lines and stars. Maybe it represents something else, but it caught my eye.
This what you saw?

Attachments

·
3,044 Posts

·
3,044 Posts
Well, since I'm here.....

Few more for you....

Attachments

·
Banned
34 Posts
A popular caricature on the expanses of the Russian Internet, which shows that, since 1917, the main person in the country is changing periodically for the presence of hair on the head
First, the main one - hairy, then bald ...

Attachments

·
3,044 Posts
--------------------To Continue----------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

1 - 20 of 107 Posts