Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...-montreal-police-brotherhood-office-1.2993556

Pig's head found outside Montreal Police Brotherhood office

A pig's head was found outside the front entrance of the Montreal Police Brotherhood headquarters on Friday morning, along with a human form made out of tree branches set against the front door.

Montreal police are investigating it as a case of vandalism. The union office is located on Gilford Street in the city's Plateau neighbourhood.

A note was also attached to the door, including a possible reference to what protesters in Mexico chanted last fall in support of kidnapped students.

Officers cordoned off the area Friday morning and removed the signs of evidence. A city worker was seen carting away the pig's head.

The police brotherhood declined a request for an interview, but said it hadn't received any threats recently.
http://www.cjad.com/cjad-news/2015/03/13/watch-pigs-head-left-outside-police-union-headquarters

Montreal police are investigating a gruesome discovery left in front of the Montreal Police union headquarters this morning.

They got a call shortly after 6AM about a pig's head which was left inside a pentagram that had been scratched into the sidewalk.

Four sticks were taped to the front door of the building and their was a note attached.

CJAD's Shuyee Lee reported the note also had a pentagram,

She says the note was written backwards and the last line read: "the ghosts will haunt you forever."

The police union says it will not comment on what is now a police investigation.

Attachments

·
Cowboy
3,568 Posts
Back in my day, I'd toss the pig head in the dump and wouldn't bother calling the police.

Guess things are different in today's world :(

·
Registered
792 Posts
Things are different with the world climate the way it is against police officers, the police brotherhood (which I assume is like a union or officers club) should take it seriously and investigate. There are a lot of officers being killed and inured around the world. Any threat or strange occurrence should get checked out.

·
Banned
3,375 Posts
I`m with TheLazyL, the more publicity you give this idiots the more they will keep doing, me I make a good head cheese and keep hoping for more heads.....:D

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
there is a lot more that they (LE) are not talking about, but not reacting in public is key. that is my only comment on this.
other than people need to smarten up

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No more news about this posted ... no claims or anything like that.

Another article about it, but, it doesn't say much more.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2015/0...outside-montreal-police-brotherhood-building/

'You have taken them alive!' Pig's head in a pentagram left outside Montreal Police Brotherhood building

A pig's head was left outside the Montreal Police Brotherhood building overnight.

The severed head was in the middle of an inverted pentagram drawn in chalk on the front steps of Montreal's police union office on Gilford St.

Police investigators have been on the scene and are collecting evidence, including security camera footage, police said.

"It's being taken seriously," Constable Anie Lemieux of the police service said. No suspects have been named.

Martin Desrochers, spokesperson for the Brotherhood, said the union won't comment on the act and won't make any interpretations of the gesture.

A tarp was placed over the pig's head around 7:30 this morning, Le Devoir reported. A star fashioned from sticks tied together was also propped up agains the building's doors. On it there was a note in French that reads "You have taken them alive! We want them back alive! May ghosts haunt you forever!"

This was also a chant used by activists in Mexico who demand justice following the disappearance of 43 students in September last year.

Below the words was the drawing of a Baphomet, an inverted pentagram with a goat's head, which is a symbol of Satanism. However, a scholar of the Church of Satan doesn't believe this is the work of serious Satanists, but an effort to shock and provoke.

"The overwhelming majority of persons or groups of religious Satanists are firmly law abiding, and openly denounce vandalism or criminal activities done in the name of Satan," Cimminnee Holt, a lecturer of religion at Concordia University wrote. "Many Satanists are even pro-establishment and pro-law-enforcement, recognizing it as a necessary part of the social contract for all to live peacefully.

"Additionally, no satanic groups include dead animals in their rituals, and are firmly against animal mistreatment," she added.

Police aren't making any links between the head and the anti-police brutality demonstration scheduled for Sunday.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Wanna impress me? Leave bacon at the station house!! And maybe a few eggs..... or a chicken. I never understood leaving tasty animals on the ground as a protest. Leave tofu if you want to insult people!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts