picture help

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by neldarez, Jun 20, 2011.

1. neldarez

neldarez Supporting Member

I have searched on here trying to find out how to post a picture. Would someone with more puter savy than me tell me how to do it? I started a gallery ( I think) and have my canning picture in there, don't know how to move it out. :surrender I started this thread cuz I didn't know where to post my question, we need a forum etiquette book..........:)

2. IrritatedWithUS

IrritatedWithUS Well-Known Member

See the icon that looks like mountains and a sun? It's three spaces away from the icon of the globe with the paper clip to the right. Click that. Follow the instructions afterwards. You can see the icons when you post or when you edit a post.

If you have the url of the picture and it ends with .gif or .jpg such as http://www.imageshack.us/0343.jpg or something like that you can just enter

[​IMG]

so your picture is [​IMG]

3. neldarez

Wow!!!!!You are the greatest! So, what do you think? My chicken and beef look really good huh>>! I'm going to try to put another picture on so I can try to move it ..................I see what you're talking about, I'll see if I can do it.........thanks so much

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

Your chicken and beef look really good ... :2thumb:

Congrats!

5. Jimmy24

Jimmy24 Member

Yummy to me!!! :D

Jimmy

6. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Yep. It looks just like mine. :beercheer:

7. neldarez

Ok, with the help of MANY people I moved a picture out of my gallery into a forum discussion..........wow, was that hard. Now my question is this: I can't move a picture out of my garden file into my gallery. It says upload of file fails........every time. So, I tried some other pics and they came just fine. So........tonight I went out and took new pics and they won't come over either, any ideas?

8. neldarez

[​IMG]Hopefully I'm going to show you 2 pics of birds at my hummingbird feeders, wish me luck.

9. neldarez

[​IMG] Oh my gosh, it worked!!!!!