Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need someone to tell me how i can transfer my pic,s of my future b.o.v. from my archives to post here on this forum

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
i need someone to tell me how i can transfer my pic,s of my future b.o.v. from my archives to post here on this forum
Save your photos in your computer, usually under My Documents/My Pictures so you will know where to browse for them under 'Manage Attachments' box under Additional Options, when posting or replying. Click on box, up comes another window 'manage attachments' click on 'browse', find your photos on your computer where you stored them. Find photo, click on it and then click 'open' at bottom. This then will appear in the 'manage attachment' window, then click on 'upload', it will take a few to upload so be patient, speed will be determined by your server speed. Now if you look at the attached files box it will be there. Then just preview your post to see.

BB

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
We allow direct-uploading of pictures to messages. The pictures must be small (approx. 640x480pixels) to fit "inside" the message properly. If you are running a Windows based system (XP), you can use a "right-click-menu" add-on called ImageResizer that is part of the PowerToys suite of downloads.

I have the XP version that I can email anyone (it is a free add-on), I haven't seen the Win7 version yet for my Win7 machine - but - it should be available soon (I hope!)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
We allow direct-uploading of pictures to messages. The pictures must be small (approx. 640x480pixels) to fit "inside" the message properly. If you are running a Windows based system (XP), you can use a "right-click-menu" add-on called ImageResizer that is part of the PowerToys suite of downloads.

I have the XP version that I can email anyone (it is a free add-on), I haven't seen the Win7 version yet for my Win7 machine - but - it should be available soon (I hope!)
Well, I'm waiting...:D:dunno:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok here goes pics. co my 1979 dodge 4x4 with 360 engine ---trying to find a stake bed for it but if not i,ll put a wood flat bed on it--this is the before pic ill try to up date the pics as i get more done on it --took it on the road yesterday and it runs great

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts