Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In response to a few comments directed at old my article.

Several people are scoffing at my recent article about the Coming Civil War in America. Seriously, I can well imagine there were hundreds if not thousands who laughed at the idea their own government would arrest them, lock them away in concentration camps and then gas them to death and their respective family members along with them. Remember, it has been said, “If you don’t study history, and you don’t take heed of the lessons it holds for us, we are bound to repeat it.” Repeat it we most certainly will!

Don’t believe me? Eisenhower directed his people to document the atrocities in the camps as they were discovered. He said, “Take pictures and movies. Some SOB down the road someday is going to deny this, any of this, ever happened.” More than six million people were beaten, starved, worked literally to death, and or killed, in several ways. The result was always the same, they died by the hundreds of thousands. Women, men, boys, and girls. Murdered by a legally elected government.

You are watching a Civil War happening in the US right now. You have entire cities and states flaunting the law of the land by accepting and sheltering illegal border invaders into America. Not only that, but they are housing them, feeding, and maintaining those illegal invaders with your tax dollars, going so far as to allow them to vote in our elections. Why? It’s all about power. Control of the masses. It’s not just happening in California, it’s happening in New York State, Washington, Oregon, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, and Colorado among just a few worthy of mention. It will be stopped, but at what cost? You and I are going to face a shooting war in America. It’s coming at us full throttle.

When a President is elected under a system that has been in place since the inception of this Republic and the opposing party doesn’t win, they want to change the system. When any of them loses an election, immediately we see the trucks lined up by the 20 and 30s full of ballots, so they can win like what they attempted to do in Florida. Most people are Republicans until they die and then suddenly, they show up in the voter precincts as Democrats.

Illegals, non-citizens are voting in our elections. Our election process and the choices the American voters are selecting is being stolen from us. A criminal element is stealing not only the candidates you are selecting for our offices of trust, but they are causing laws to be implemented that are stealing your birthrights from you and me. Whenever a Democrat loses an election, they immediately cry foul, demand a recount endlessly, some refuse to walk away as losers, and fight the system continuously. It’s the old adage, the squeaky wheel gets the grease. They scream to the high heavens. When they lose, they want to change things to suit themselves.

Our system is so thoroughly corrupt right now there are no possibilities of repairing it. It has gone on for way too long and it’s in a state of disrepair and cannot be salvaged. It needs to be completely disemboweled, torn apart and rebuilt like an old crumbling building that is long past the normal maintenance in its life, or in need of drastic repairs. It cannot be salvaged in the state that it exists currently. I’m at an age where I’ve seen the changes that have happened to my country which have turned itself back onto its own self as our rights have been systematically and surgically removed from me and you.

Never in my life was I ever exposed to treachery by an influential politician who said, “We have to pass it to see what’s in it.” I was a baby when Social Security came into being, but it was the first time in the lives of every American when we were told we had to relinquish our pay for a government tax that was supposed to be a cushion for our retirements later. Once anyone in power takes the proverbial inch, the mile will surely be next.

Then we were made to pay for a health insurance scam or be fined if we couldn’t pay for it by the treacherous Obama Administration and yet, those same politicians are now compelling Americans to pay to give away those same benefits to people who illegally invaded our country and who are receiving those services for free, and we have to pay for it. The people are watching; they are listening, and they will react soon. Those politicians don’t know it, but they are setting themselves up for a people's firing squad by their own words and deeds.

We’ve only seen a few instances where the government has turned on the people like a rabid dog and has killed a few of us. It happened at Ruby Ridge and Waco, Texas. Never believe it won’t happen again. If it does, if the various governments take it on themselves to kill or maim any of us again, it’s time to make sure they don’t do it in perpetuity. I don’t advocate violence, but when a government goes rogue and forgets who the real bosses of America are, we need to teach them a lesson they won’t forget anytime soon.

We’ve gone from a Republic to a near treasonous dictatorship in my lifetime. There must be a halting point. Only the true owners of America can cause that to happen, it is you and me. The governments don’t own anything, they don’t have any money; they don’t pay for anything. We own it and we pay for it. They serve at our pleasure. You can believe they fear us. Why do you think they want to disarm us?

Semper Fi

Caseyboy

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Brother, As I posted at the other site, I do not believe it will be a civil war in the traditional sense. I believe what is coming will be more like Guerilla Warfare. The left has already shown their contempt for us by demonizing any who disagree with them. It will only be matter of time until we either fight or die at their whim. And to answer your question why they want to disarm us, just look to the Bundy Ranch standoff. That Militia sent them with their tails between their legs, but it did not stop them. They had to slow down so that they could rethink their strategy. They need to disarm us so that there is no resistance again in the future.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It's just about to kick off in high gear brother (the Civil War with which you speak). This article that I am posting is something all Americans should be concerned about. It is clearly an overreach of Congress' power.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
The revolution happened on "insurrection day" It petered out and will never be repeated without barrels of blood, and really. most Americans are scared little sheeple who go along to get along, the rest just don't know which enemy to go after. and what's left, as long as they have a bottle to suck, something to (F-BOMB!) and three squares a day, they'd live in an out house if it was the status quo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts