Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the airline industry yesterday, 668 Southwest Airlines flights had been canceled by the time I went to bed. They are estimating 1,000-1,400 will be canceled today. Want to know why? They told their pilots and flight attendants they had until November to get jabbed. So now they have to use all their banked vacation and personal time or lose it. And off-duty crew are not picking up trips to cover. Jacksonville ATC walked out too, and they expected Milwaukee ATC to follow today.
There is no weather. Southwest just doesn’t want to tell you the real reason why.

I asked one of the pilots about it. The answer I got was (paraphrasing):
80% of our pilots are ex-military. We see the tyranny that’s happening. They’re coming for essential workers first (nurses, doctors, firefighters, police, military, teachers, and transportation workers) and they’re coming for the rest of America next. We’re not doing it for us, we’re doing it for America. We swore to defend the constitution against all enemies.
Caseyboy

·
848 Posts
I know that their forcing essential personnel to get the vaccine or get fired.i also know that a LOT of flights are being delayed or cancelled.but I'm not sure to why their being delayed or cancelled.i guess that's something to look into.

·
848 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts