Prepared Society Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Okay ... here is my replacement items for the seeds from Woody ...

1. 500 or so rounds .40 cal brass ... mixed headstamp, uncleaned, not deprimed, but most of it is once fired.

2. A Practical Guide to Living on an Acre -- The Self-Reliant Life by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. I would say it is in "like new" shape even though it has been read several times.

I only go out about every ten days or so (trying to conserve gas and I actually HATE going to the post office :( ). So I'll mail on my next day out (probably Friday next week), but I will get them to you! Enjoy!

· Registered
466 Posts
Hi everybody,
Disclaimer, I've used mylar once in my life and know really close to nothing about it.

I purchased 20 half gallon mylar bags from an ebay seller. When they arrived I could see through them. I contacted the seller and was told they were not good for on the shelf storage but would be good for bucket storage. I don't use buckets so really can't use these bags. I'd be willing to pass them on to someone that can put them to use.

Moose

· Meoww
669 Posts
Moose33 Ill take them. Sent a pm with address.

I have a copy of Growing and Using The Healing Herbs By Gaea and Shandor Weiss If anyone is intresded.

· Noob
817 Posts
Desert Wildflower Honey

I have a Ball jar quart size I think of local honey, I get at the hardware store. It is really dark and comes from an area with Desert Wildflowers. Shipping to the lower 48 included. I wanted to offer up something unique to my area.

· Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Had a great FTF with HozayBuck and Woody I got the seeds!! OMGosh!! It was like CHRISTMAS!! :D

Thank you VERY MUCH!!

So ... the herbal book is gone and the Living on an Acre book is gone but I still have the .40 brass if anyone is interested. I'll even pay shipping.

And I'll throw in another book ...

Grain-Free Gourmet by Jodi Bager and Jenny Lass

I have tried a few of the recipes and they were pretty good. This book would be GREAT for someone with allergy issues. The recipes are grain-free, refined sugar-free and low-lactose. It helped me a lot a couple of years ago when I was having health issues and my DO thought I had food allergies.

· Registered
3,530 Posts
Howdy all...good to be back on line..was having withdrawals !!

I have a pay it forward..... A new ( once read) copy of Patriots, I've read the book so many times and loaned out my first copy it was falling apart so i got a new one just read it for the 40leventh time and since i know it by heart....

All i ask is after your done and your friends are done please pay it forward again..

Thanks
HB

· Registered
3,530 Posts
The Patriot has been claimed..but will be available later ..again...

· Registered
3,530 Posts
I have a Ball jar quart size I think of local honey, I get at the hardware store. It is really dark and comes from an area with Desert Wildflowers. Shipping to the lower 48 included. I wanted to offer up something unique to my area.
When I lived in the Mojave out of Barstow the bees made a dark honey from the Athil...athel??? tree... good stuff!! think the tree only grows in the desert since I've never seen it anywhere else...

Just a bit of info...

· Registered
23 Posts
I'll pay mine upfront!

I'm going to be in the OKC area next week. I'll trade knowledge, and first hand experiance. I am a blacksmith/welder, by trade; & gardener, by heart and study. If interested PM me and we can discuse details.

· RONSERESURPLUS
215 Posts
I'll Take the patroits book!

Hello all, RON L here , I'll Take the patriots book, will PM ya my addy and if you need shipping $? I offer t anyone as pay it frward 2 Old 80's Post war Fiction Boks By Jerry Ahern "Survivalsit # 1, #12, who wants them?

RON

· Registered
335 Posts
Hello all, RON L here , I'll Take the patriots book, will PM ya my addy and if you need shipping $? I offer t anyone as pay it frward 2 Old 80's Post war Fiction Boks By Jerry Ahern "Survivalsit # 1, #12, who wants them?

RON
I'll take the Survivalist books and offer up a 100 count of 223 brass or 50 count of 308 or 310 diameter cast lead projectiles.

· Registered
1,191 Posts
Anyone into extreme couponing or just wants to stock up, I have too many $1 off coupons for splenda with fiber. Send a pm, might even still have some 1/2 cup sample packs to throw in...

· Survivalist were people who did not prepare, I DO
129 Posts
Welcome to the Giving Post post.

The Giving Post is a spot where we all can go for things we may need. See something you need? Just say "I'll take it". Now it's your turn to post something up for others to have.

It's SIMPLE.

First: When you find an item that you would like to have simply quote the original post for the item and leave your message "I'll take it"
Second: The owner of the item quotes the 'I'll take it' post to let it be known that the item is spoken for and no longer available.
Third: The new receiver of the item now places a different item up that they are willing to let someone else have and the process starts all over again.

Yes you may place an item without having taken anything. No worries about trying to find something of yours to offer up so that you do not miss something you need. We all are on the Honor System and know we will post our item up for others as soon as possible.

Told ya, simple.

*Fine Print* - This is a NO money exchanged interaction. The individual who placed the item up for others will be the one to cover all shipping costs. (in other words don't post something you are not willing to ship)
All exchanges of shipping information will be done in a private message and not in the thread.
Question can addressed in either or both the thread and private messages.

· Survivalist were people who did not prepare, I DO
129 Posts
I'll start!

I have here a NEW t-stat and seal for a 2008 Dodge Ram 4.7 flex fuel.

It will more than likely fit other models but I claim that it only fits the Dodge, check your vehicle for fitment.

It was purchased from Rock Auto and I decided it was too much work to change the thing since it was a maintenance change-out anyway. Plus I was one of the lucky ones to get the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty from Dodge. :D

Hope I do this right?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.