Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Rookie Prepper
4,234 Posts
Out for consideration...

I'll offer up 3 copies (1 per member unless you'll pay-it-forward yourself) of the 100th Anniversary edition (current, this years edition) Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving.

Here's the book I'm referring to.
Amazon.com: Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving (0797190001428): Altrista Consumr Products: Books

I'll pay shipping in CONUS. Speak up here and PM your mailing info. Open to all members who exist prior to this date/post. It may take me a week to ship as they closed our local Post Office and with a recently injured knee, I don't get out a lot, especially to the next town.

· Rookie Prepper
4,234 Posts
I have 1 copy left.

Out for consideration...

I'll offer up 3 copies (1 per member unless you'll pay-it-forward yourself) of the 100th Anniversary edition (current, this years edition) Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving.

Here's the book I'm referring to.
Amazon.com: Ball Blue Book Guide to Preserving (0797190001428): Altrista Consumr Products: Books

I'll pay shipping in CONUS. Speak up here and PM your mailing info. Open to all members who exist prior to this date/post. It may take me a week to ship as they closed our local Post Office and with a recently injured knee, I don't get out a lot, especially to the next town.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.