Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
I think that story is old news (2013? 2014?) and falls into the same category as hats, burkas, hijabs, fake glasses, rubber noses, clown makeup and other pointless costumes people want to wear in their license or passport photos. Meanwhile the rest of us are living our lives productively.

Wait a second, can you wear a toque in Canada in your license photo? :)

·
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol. As far as I know we can not wear anything on our head when were get picture taken

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
If there is a stupid libtard agenda, it will be promoted by the left coast
same group of retreads that want to stop timber harvest one week and then complain about the wildfire smoke and the carbon release the next :eek:vract: :brickwall:

·
Banned
595 Posts
Many muslim women have insisted on wearing a burka or veil when getting their picture taken for their driver's license, and have screamed bigotry against islam when folks reasonably said "take off the ******* body-bag". Naturally, that made its way through the courts and I'm pretty sure at least one person was allowed to be portrayed in their DL photo wearing whatever face-concealing garb they enjoy.

So in that light, I have no problem at all with a guy wanting to wear a colander in his head in the context of religion. Equal application of the law is key, right?

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Many muslim women have insisted on wearing a burka or veil when getting their picture taken for their driver's license, and have screamed bigotry against islam when folks reasonably said "take off the ******* body-bag". Naturally, that made its way through the courts and I'm pretty sure at least one person was allowed to be portrayed in their DL photo wearing whatever face-concealing garb they enjoy.

So in that light, I have no problem at all with a guy wanting to wear a colander in his head in the context of religion. Equal application of the law is key, right?
Except common sense dictates that no one should be allowed to wear anything that obscures the purpose of an identity photo; which is of course to allow the person viewing it to IDENTIFY the person. Having a liberal progressive judge allow a hijab or burka does not make it right or smart, just a temporary ruling in the limited jurisdiction of that court. Fortunately in my state (in the Free States of America) no such nonsense is allowed.

·
Void where Prohibited
747 Posts
Don't you dare desecrate the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!
For if you cannot wholly prove his non-existence, you therefore must also then accept it, as you do your own deities. :D

Besides, the Pastafarian heaven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory!

What does your stupid heaven have, huh?:cheers:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Don't you dare desecrate the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster!
For if you cannot wholly prove his non-existence, you therefore must also then accept it, as you do your own deities. :D

Besides, the Pastafarian heaven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory!

What does your stupid heaven have, huh?:cheers:
No kidding! Im pretty anti-religion but if you can guarantee me that pastafarian heaven is real then im in.

·
Void where Prohibited
747 Posts
No kidding! Im pretty anti-religion but if you can guarantee me that pastafarian heaven is real then im in.
Once I send in my $25 and become a minister, I'll tell you more about it!:D

Until then, it sounds like a heck of a lot more fun then hanging out with dead people on clouds or whatever.

·
Registered
0 Posts
How about asking for that guarantee for any type of religion?
Because they are all fake and pastifarian heven has a beer volcano and a stripper factory. The only common tie i see in all religions, and i mean all religions, is someone came down to earth from up there. Thats the only common tie. To me that says aliens not gods. I believe when we die we are worm food.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts