Part of survivalism is not being there...Another Fundi Islamic Terrorist threat, US

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by SurviveNthrive, Nov 27, 2010.

1. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

My personal practice is to avoid crowds. I'm not overly fond of a lot of strangers, crowds can turn ugly and they're targets.

Now that might be more personal preference than preps, but the best step in preparedness is not being where bad things happen. I also prefer not to live in places that have recurring floods and hurricaines. I don't like to go to places known to have many problems. I avoid high crime areas whenever possible.

But crowds during the Holiday season seems to be a too much of a target. (We had a Mall shooter post Thanksgiving some years ago.)

The Feds were on the ball...

Somali-Born Teen Who Plotted Car Bombing Contacted Suspected Terrorist - FoxNews.com

No searching the underwear of hot 20 something year old blonds, no taking Medals of Honor from old World War II Vets, no pat downs of bare chested six year olds here, but focusing on the actual threat took place and wow, the Feds AGAIN caught someone bad.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while...

3. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

Well, this young idiot did everything wrong and got ID'd early on - we got lucky. Same with the 'underwear bomber' - he was a moron. But, the Feds dropped the ball with him - only his utter incompetance prevented a tragedy. But all the signs were there - he should NEVER have been allowed to board that plane.

Eventually, we will encounter a smart tango, and something bad will happen. And the TSA and Ms. Janet Incompetano will react by taking more liberties with our rights...... :eek:

4. SurviveNthrive

SurviveNthrive a dude

Well, this young idiot did everything wrong and got ID'd early on - we got lucky. Same with the 'underwear bomber' - he was a moron. But, the Feds dropped the ball with him - only his utter incompetance prevented a tragedy. But all the signs were there - he should NEVER have been allowed to board that plane.

Eventually, we will encounter a smart tango, and something bad will happen. And the TSA and Ms. Janet Incompetano will react by taking more liberties with our rights......

Exactly!

Hey, we had another Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorist, between the age of 18 and 45 do something, so let's crack down on single mothers with three kids, returning combat veterans, and Christians.

That's our government in the current regime!