Pa. Meet And Greet

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by UncleJoe, Jul 21, 2010.

1. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

2. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

Y'all have a great trip! :)

3. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Have fun. Wish I could come!

4. UncleJoe

:threadbump::threadbump::threadbump:

Bringing this back up since next Thursday is the get together. Interested? Let me know. :wave:

5. UncleJoe

If you jumped on your bike now, you could be here by next Thursday. :D :ignore:

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Yeah, and the way the wind is blowing today, maybe a day earlier!

It would be awesome to meet you guys some day! I come back east as far as Indiana to see my brother sometimes, so ya never know, I might keep heading east one of these times!

7. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

UncleJoe, I'm interested but not sure how I'm going to rearrange things to make it happen.

8. UncleJoe

We're going out on Wednesday night so we'll already be there in the morning. I won't have access to a computer after 4-5 PM. If you find a way let me know before then. :)

9. HarleyRider

HarleyRider Comic Relief Member

Don't forget to take lots of pictures.:wave:

10. horseman09

Jason and Sailaway, I PMed UncleJoe this morning but he might already have left for the "really big Shew" (if you are old enough to remember Ed Sullivan :))

The better half and I are going to be at Ag Progress Days on Thursday. If ya wanna chew the fat and gripe about the govmint, lemme know and we'll figure out a way to get together.

11. UncleJoe

Heck no. It's only 2 hours away and today is Tuesday.
    Found out that rooms are going from $97-$165 a night. :eek: Too rich for these humble country folk. We decided to just drive out in the morning.

12. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

This is turning out to be quite the event. I'm hoping Horseman does make it out. Ag Progress Days is kind of a neat day trip. We go every couple years.

13. UncleJoe

Yes it is. Thanks for bringing it up. :)

14. horseman09

The wife and I are looking forward to meeting you all. Besides, did I see a post somewhere from UncleJoe saying he was gonna buy us all steak dinner Thursday evening? :D

15. UncleJoe

You must have misread that post. It was ground up pork products with a side of sliced root vegetables available at the fair. :D

16. horseman09

Hmm. Spam instead of steak. Darn. :(

17. Think Prepared

Think Prepared Member

You should go to the Smorg at shady maple!

18. hillbilly

hillbilly Active Member

If you are talking about Shady Maple in Lancaster county I agree that is really good eating my wife goes to the one part of the company she works for to do some technical things down there and I usually ride along to eat there.It is usually only once a yr but still worth the money for the meal.

19. UncleJoe

Yeah but it's in the opposite direction for all of us. I'm the closest to Lancaster and it's an hour east of me. :)

20. nj_m715

nj_m715 www.veggear.blogspot.com

I've been going there for years. Long before it moved to the new building. I enjoy browsing in the goods store too.