Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason, sailaway and I are going to get together at the Pa. Ag Progress Days at Penn State University on Thursday 8-19-2010.

If anyone else is interested, send me a PM and we can exchange info.

Home - Ag Progress Days - Penn State University

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:threadbump::threadbump::threadbump:

Bringing this back up since next Thursday is the get together. Interested? Let me know. :wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Yeah, and the way the wind is blowing today, maybe a day earlier!

It would be awesome to meet you guys some day! I come back east as far as Indiana to see my brother sometimes, so ya never know, I might keep heading east one of these times!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We're going out on Wednesday night so we'll already be there in the morning. I won't have access to a computer after 4-5 PM. If you find a way let me know before then. :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Jason and Sailaway, I PMed UncleJoe this morning but he might already have left for the "really big Shew" (if you are old enough to remember Ed Sullivan :))

The better half and I are going to be at Ag Progress Days on Thursday. If ya wanna chew the fat and gripe about the govmint, lemme know and we'll figure out a way to get together.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jason and Sailaway, I PMed UncleJoe this morning but he might already have left for the "really big Shew" (if you are old enough to remember Ed Sullivan :))
Heck no. It's only 2 hours away and today is Tuesday.
Found out that rooms are going from $97-$165 a night. :eek: Too rich for these humble country folk. We decided to just drive out in the morning.

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
This is turning out to be quite the event. I'm hoping Horseman does make it out. Ag Progress Days is kind of a neat day trip. We go every couple years.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
The wife and I are looking forward to meeting you all. Besides, did I see a post somewhere from UncleJoe saying he was gonna buy us all steak dinner Thursday evening? :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The wife and I are looking forward to meeting you all. Besides, did I see a post somewhere from UncleJoe saying he was gonna buy us all steak dinner Thursday evening? :D
You must have misread that post. It was ground up pork products with a side of sliced root vegetables available at the fair. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah but it's in the opposite direction for all of us. I'm the closest to Lancaster and it's an hour east of me. :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts